Share your tunes

having some fun with the op-z :slight_smile:

I’m trying to get more into visuals. can anyone recommend a neat program or app to do nice visuals synched to bpm?

2 Likes

Bit of a Cuckoo vibe on this one :slight_smile:

There was a whole thread on it on here a while back if you didn’t see it:

2 Likes

Old track with brand new (animated) video . Hope you like it

2 Likes

No Elektron devices used in this one, sadly.

1 Like

digitakt + digitone and some eurorack stuff :slight_smile:

My live set at ozora’18 (9am). AK + Tanzbar. (I had a digitakt as well but it had some sync issues so I had to ditch it and improvise)

Dude, that is hot. Checking out the EP now.

1 Like

New granular experimental ambient track

experimental granular ambient track

fresh track recorded live straight out my octatrack.
Next step is sequencing OT patterns and fxs with ableton, has anyone experience with this kind of workflow?

5 Likes

That’s how I sometimes like to work. Make one piece the “main object”, jam it out in one go, add stuff later in ableton.

Edit: Great track, nice vibe to it!

1 Like

Thanks!! I’m emphasizing music this year so more will be coming…

Old Octatrack ideas and samples pieced together in ableton.

A future hip hop, with some trap-ish ideas.

4 Likes

sounds good dude. like the dreamy pads a lot.

Just picked up a DFam to try out… not sure if I’ll keep it as I am trying to minimize my setup, but it sure is fun.

I grabbed an MX-1 to try a different flow, so this is just what I was doing to try it out. DN, M:S, TR-8S, and TB-3.

2 Likes

digitone + octatrack

im still pretty new to all of this. this is my second track ive made. feedback very much appreciated!

1 Like

Backtracking to a more human side of music, made this cozy ambient track. For a change used a couple of samples from Octatrack factory content.

4 Likes

another one i made yesterday.

1 Like

Thought I’d give trying to emulate Boards of Canada a go. Didn’t end up with anything near them (as expected!) but I did come up with this last Saturday which I’m quite happy with.

5 Likes