Ambient stuff featuring Digitakt and monostation thru polara and obscura

Full track:

3 Likes

That’s what I’ve been up to…

4 Likes

right up my strasse, lovely!

1 Like

Thanks man. Really appreciate it :slight_smile:
You can find more of my stuff here: https://www.beatport.com/search/releases?q=riddim+fernandez&per-page=50

2 Likes

like the others, digitone + octatrack recorded live:

4 Likes

Have been playing all day with sequencing iPad apps with the OP-Z. The combo that seems to work best is to use the drum group track audio from the OP-Z and sequence the melodic tracks in AUM. Here’s an example:

5 Likes

Latest one from me:

Whenever I get a new synth I like to try to make a complete track using that synth; it really helps me to focus and explore areas of the synth I otherwise might not. This track is made entirely with sounds from my new Novation Peak. The drums are from the Peak too, but sampled and sequenced with a Digitakt.

I have to say that I am loving the Peak so far – it’s very easy to dial in sounds as you think of them.

6 Likes

dropping another i made today:

3 Likes

Little DNB / Breaks type project I’m working on. Got 3 more tracks coming soon. Never really produced too much DNB, so this is my take on it. Enjoy!

13 Likes

Always good to hear chopped breaks! I like how they get progressively more mangled as it goes on. That bass is heavy, too. Nice!

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! I’m just now diving into this world. I’ve only scratched the surface. Love chopping me some breaks. :grin:

1 Like

Borderlands iOS app & Cocoquantus

7 Likes

This is a chill dub techno jam that spawned from messing around with a hybrid setup.

Gear used in this session:
Access Virus B - Pads, FX noise thing
Elektron Digitakt - Filtered chord stab
Elektron Digitone - Subdued chord melody, deep bass note
Korg Volca Bass - Chord stab Behringer D - Bassline
Roland TR-8 - drums
Ableton Live - mixing, some reverb, delay Valhalla Shimmer, VintageVerb, vocal sample

Nothing on master for post. Quick and dirty mix.

Thanks for listening!!

5 Likes

Two GusGus (Iceland Band) reworks:

1 Like

This is great, really like the halftime feel that still sounds D&B (rather than Dubstep)…

A friend and I used to make tunes in the early 2000’s as Substrata. Came across this one on YT today. Funny how distorted it sounds now, back then we had a “let’s run everything through a Sherman Filterbank and see how that sounds” approach and no proper mastering.

4 Likes

iPad session - Borderlands, Aparillo and Fugue Machine

3 Likes

AK only techno drone (I had to sell my tanzbar so I’m playing with the idea of an AK only set)

7 Likes

These are my latest.

10 Likes

Not sure if this will be to people’s taste around here. But it is mostly made up of A4mkII and digitone. I need to clean up the outro it’s a little too long.

5 Likes