Share your tunes

mellow sound, thanks :purple_heart:

1 Like

Glad you like it. I never know for sure.

1 Like

this!

2 Likes

Another new clip of a new tune.
Thanks for all the love on the last one :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Prototype for 90s trance-like track

Its played on Digitakt, Digitone, Pulse2, GFI Specular Tempus for some fx, no presets, patches and samples are selfmade… recorded dawless on Zoom R8…

1 Like

thnx!

I wonder what you think about this one:

:thinking:

Posted this in the Digitakt only thread:

I’m guessing that track was a cover of Simon and Garfunkels The Sound of Silence? :smile:

2 Likes

John Cage’s 4’33

2 Likes

The room tone in this performance is particularly exquisite

2 Likes

nobody knows in advance, haha, it’s all about to keep going))

1 Like

So thought I’d share some recent ideas. After picking up an A4 again (thanks @Retouch) I sat down to see if I could still remember half the stuff from the umpteen other times I’ve owned an A4/AK/A4mk2. Came up with a couple of “ditties” and as I’m watching the Crytsal Palace - Liverpool match just now took the names from that (very boring naming convention…). Anyway, thought I’d share as put them up on Soundcloud so my mates can check it out anyway.

I also knocked together a mini set of OT stuff. This is VERY rough and needs lots of work on transitions and the likes and more use of scenes and things but I really wanted to knock this down into a file I could listen to on the train as I really like some of the sections and needed to think on how to work on others. Thought I’d share it with you guys in the current state anyway - why the hell not! Starts off with a rough version of a tune I shared before then into some new stuff I worked on when up in Elgin enjoying ridiculously hot Scottish weather.

Not the best and really need to work on levels and things but considering what I used to come up with on the OT, it’s a damn sight better! Now to experiment more with it…

3 Likes
4 Likes

Such a cool thread!

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the Octatrack Medley, couldn’t bring myself to click on the Pool(spit!) one though as I have an illogical hatred of the Bin Dipping Victims :smile:

1 Like

Ha ha! I’ll give them proper names eventually! It’s the track my mates liked the most actually.

1 Like

here is some “big room” acid techno. I used a toriaz as-1 for the very low one note bass line, tr8s + digitakt for drums, 303 (and eventide space) for the main melody, Nord lead a1 for secondary melody and prophet rev 2 for pads.

Posted it already in the DT hip hop thread, but since this thread seems so active these days, I allow myself to share it here as well :slight_smile: No tune, but six hip hop beats I did recently on the DT.

7 Likes

Nice. You should mix them all to one final tune.

1 Like