Share your tunes

Thanls. Hmm. That would still sound like a mix. They are too different from each other. But I like to do a beattape again with transitions between every beat

Your setup is identical to mine except I have the white keystep and 3d printed my stands for the DT and DN haha. They’re at the same angle though, the ergonomics really make working a dream.

Great beats as well, would love to see a beattape released on soundcloud :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah it’s a nice setup. My favourite at the moment for making tracks

I have the same setup for messing with tracks but the keystep on mine will only trigger 1-8 on DT no sound from the DN pfff

Nice tunes

Why that? I recommend to route the midi from the keystep to the digitone as well. The DN really shines with keys. Its possible when you play the miditracks of the digitakt and they have the same channel as digitone. Or even easier with something like the iconnectmidi.

Keystep Out > DT In
DT Out > DN In

Can hear the DT audio tracks 1-8 no problem when playing Keystep but can’t remember how I had it setup last time.

Rob

Some creamy ambient. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Hi there , so this is actually my first reply. This sound was made with rytm+sub 37 also some sampling.

2 Likes

This is a quick play about I did with the Song Oberkorn

I’ll be doing the original version as a demo of the Oberkorn Sequencer but put this together to check the timing of the sequence and the tuning. I though it sounded cool though and would stand by itself as a unique take on the original (if I finish it :slight_smile: )

Sequencing by the Oberkorn on the Nyborg 24, lead is the Fusebox played in by hand as an audio recording. (binning midi so gotta sharpen up the fingers)
Percussion logic Retro drum synth. I’d sequence in some analogue percussion if I finish the song.

1 Like

I took some of the patterns I’m working with for my rock band and had a Rytm/pedals jam

3 Likes

A track made from some session cuttings, and pieced together. One of those late night outtakes, where I wish I’d recorded some stems! :see_no_evil: Some Prophet 6 and Tempest, (now sold :pensive:), amongst other things. Finished with the Fabfilters! I now have my Digitone and Nord Drum, instead of the Tempest. :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Tanzbar + Analog Keys jam with a bunch of drive(duuu’h) :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Here are some of mine:

I am working on a bunch of new stuff, samples and so forth to spin into an EP and samples packs. Will share as well.

1 Like

wicked industrial man! I love the Dwarfcraft pedals. The Death by Audio Apocalypse pedal is wild as well.

Great!

Banging out synth hooks with the digitone.

2 Likes

“an imaginative journey with lots of jungle and some aliens”

1 Like

FIRST WEEK WITH THE DIGITAKT AND I’M TOTALLY LOVING IT :heart_eyes:
These are the first patterns i’m working on :alien:

5 Likes

This is part of a track in progress. First thing I’ve worked on post-selling-rytm. All Octatrack. It drags out a bit because I was messing with it live but I liked the vibe of this one.

7 Likes

Love the juke bit at the end. I made a ton of shit like that when I was only using a Rytm.

1 Like