Share something

Made this music video for an excellent new track from the band Szun Waves (Luke Abbott, Jack Wylie of Portico Quartet & Laurence Pike of Liars).

9 Likes

My last track. Done with my modular, the A4, the MD and the MNM
There is a lot of noise on some part, I should try to remove it but right now Iā€™m a little tired of working on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today I was able to begin constructing the first installation for my upcoming art exhibition. The CRT-tv will be covered with fabric too and the whole thing will be dyed black, except for the screen of course. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

My friend bought this Synth (GS e7) I didnā€™t know about. It looks promising.

1 Like

I think my wifeā€™s planning a YouTube channel.

5 Likes

Been working on a series of songs + bryce render loops. Here is a little snippet of one.

3 Likes

Certainly easier than have synths but no succulents.

1 Like

Baby punks in action. Thatā€™s a live

3 Likes

UPDATE TIME :relaxed:

v1.1 :

There are 2 new optional features :

• Conditions to the knob values being triggered

• Sending a specific note on some trigs while in ā€œMidi CCā€ or ā€œControl deviceā€ modes

:v: Price is up because of it but first version is now free as a demo.

@phaelam
Thank you again for this discovery, it is really very strong.

5 Likes

This is a video I cobbled together for my brotherā€™s Japanese band, X-MASS. I had to abort the video a couple of minutes early due to not enough ram and a recently acquired Trojan on my pc which was on the verge of completely locking up (the following day it did).
Apparenty the band are really happy with it so Iā€™m chuffed. :blush:

X-Mass. Mouse song

3 Likes
4 Likes

Wow, that was you? I was blown away watching this on bandcamp. Really visually beautiful

1 Like

My wife and her partner-in-art made this for a festival in LA last year. The actual performance is a good hour long, but the spirit translates beautifully here. The recording is from a live performance. I recommend smoking out, kicking back and closing your eyes for this.

3 Likes

What happens when you drive an 808 kick in a saturator and use it to keep the tempo?
Blend it with a collection of vinyl drums, mangle it with filters, echoes and random shufflers, and you can touch un-explored sound fields.

1 Like

Poignant in a very depressing way, there should be a social media take over where this is played to everyone at the same time

2 Likes

Hey yes thatā€™s me. Many thanks - Iā€™m grateful that Luke trusted me with the project despite my lack of experience.

The whole album is great btw, everyoneā€™s in for a treat when in drops.

2 Likes

just to add to that: very beautiful job indeed!

1 Like

Exclusive mod for @cuckoomusic and beautiful music played by @cuckoomusic. He makes me want to buy a Mega FM.

6 Likes

If you have anaglyph glasses and havenā€™t had too much to drink, have fun.
With a child, not too close to the screen because he will try to grab thingsā€¦

1 Like