Share something

SUPER good show…

Fuuuuuuu…

HA! This season opened big!

2 Likes

some classic FM, inspiration of mine. Bless this channel, super handy!

2 Likes

I’ve been using DALL-E 2 the AI image generation system from OpenAI that produces realistic images from a text prompt in a few seconds.

“an ancient roman laptop”

“an ancient egyptian synthesizer”

Will be posting a bunch of DALLE-2 stuff to my insta and twitter all week.

12 Likes
1 Like

I should move to Death Valley :desert:
As long as I’m in Phoenix, I’ll always be in second place :confused:

3 Likes

Woman’s sporty father has an old Rolex Explorer. He dies, leaving her the watch. She wears it to the seaside without screwing down the crown fully, allowing salt water to enter. Watch rusts and is stuffed. Rolex can’t repair it…at this point in steps your man…

1 Like

Another installation in progress. The location is near a harbor and there was a crazy mist floating slowly by the house I was building the exhibition in.

8 Likes

Stuck in an airport, flight got delayed. Thankfully only an hour, but after a 7 day work week and weekend shifts in an unfamiliar city I’m just ready to sleep in my own bed.

3 Likes

I have an MPC1000.

Have the XLCD for it.

Found it was headache inducingly bright.

Added a pot to control the brightness.

Haven’t use it in sooo long…
Not sure I even want to use it anymore.

2 Likes

typed “aphex twin” into Dall E mini (ai model)

:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

5 Likes

The last day of school in the district I work in (in Western Washington state) is next Thursday (half day). I am so ready for this school year to be over. It’s been a little tough. Need a re-set; come back next year and try again. :blush:

4 Likes

Same here in Poland…last “teaching” day on Thursday.
It’s been a fun and creative year for me but I’m looking forward to travelling to the UK and seeing family for the first time in over 2 years.
Hurray for long summer holidays!

2 Likes

fun with sound, video og text

6800 Ultra
List of contents
Any second now

MeMe Antenna is closing :frowning:

Whoa I had no idea of this but just shopped there a couple days ago. Really cool little shop, sad to see it go.

Something I made with DALL-E 2 and some machine learning based sound sources (Holly+ & Mawf).

4 Likes

No thumbnail for Reddit I guess

1 Like