Share something

this show is Hilarious…check it out

its a slow starter, but it really starts to take hold mourned EP 3. it got me right away.

What is the instrument being played?

Bass Recorder (played by Sylvia Hinz)
You can check out her work here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/sylviahinzrecorder

Oh! I hadn’t understood a “recorder” was an instrument. You taught me something.
I think it’s “flûte à bec” in French.
I would never have guessed ^^

Should be this one, then.

I’m really interested in your works, keep sharing!

I’m fascinated with bass instruments + distorsion + noise…

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very wholesome post:

(Linked because gifs never work on here for me)

3 Likes

needs more exposure, words of our times

1 Like

Last Sunday our local synth group had our first get together since the pandemic ended.

Had a lot fun jamming together. Great laughs with great people.

Some impressive gear was on display
And a whopping 2 m8 trackers were there, which pretty remarkable for a small town in northern Sweden

6 Likes

How do you use your Op-1f in such jams?
Do you tell each other which clock you’re on, or do you synchronize through USB?
Do you use prepared tape loops or improvise on the go?

I have the OG OP-Lab which works well with the field once plugged into the device jack of the OP-Lab…

One persons was master clock on his Syntakt and the rest used a midi thru box to split the clock between us… mostly though we were playing instead of sequencing… used both op-1 to play…

Did some other settings as well on where I used Octatrack to mangle an old Casio synth and Syntakt. Was a lot of fun

1 Like

Cool.
Do you record these sessions? I know editing jams can be tedious, but I always do this when I’m with friends… sometimes you get great tracks!!

1 Like

We didn’t do it this time… maybe next time :blush:

1 Like

Er… when was that? Sorry dont mean to derail the thread.

Its rife here.

2 Likes

You’re looking freakin cool, I hope I’ll grow older with a group like that !

2 Likes

Well, Covid is still active… but the classification of the disease has been degraded from being a societal disruptor.

Since you know, most of us took the vaccine and got boosted here…

Haha thanks for making me feel old :laughing:. Well the big 4 0 is coming up for me this year.

But yeah, we’ve only gotten together right before the pandemic hit, so I wish we could hang even as we all grow older!

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdlQY2eDsTk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Too bad there’s no thumbnail. Funny vid.
thumbnail

3 Likes

on this day 2013, I woke up early to find a text from WARP saying the BoC single for Reach for the Dead was available to those that pre-ordered Tomorrow’s Harvest…

as I was downloading Reach for the Dead, my step dad called to let my know my mum had died that morning.

5 Likes

Dang.

Sending hugs.

2 Likes