GS Music e7 Polysynth

Did a search for this and nothing came up, so just in case anyone is curious. New 7 voice (?) poly that’s 4 part multi timbral and MPE

6 Likes

I’ve posted it in the Share something thread.

But I think it deserves its own thread.

2 Likes

Built in Argentina I believe, where import duties make nonlocal synths super expensive. It’s cool and very good value-for-money it seems, soundwise reminds me a bit of the Nymphes.

I notice they have a sale :
Code — SYNTHANATOMY

Plus they have some limited edition special colors too.

1 Like

Just watched this video. Sounds great.

5 Likes

and some patches from him

3 Likes

Dear Elektronauts,

6 posts in 2 years. What the peep is going on with us?!

This analog poly sounds beautiful, can sound modern but also vintage, has large knobs for great and easy control, 3 lfo’s, some fx, 2 sub osc’s, MPE, 4 part multitimbral and more for under 2k. What’s not to like?

I got GAS. Why is nobody drooling over this synth? :confused:

1 Like

I agree the demos I’ve heard sound lovely. I’m guessing they’re not in too many hands so folks here have no direct experience with it.

I’ve been interested in this for a while too, and one just popped up on Craigslist in my area. I’m tempted to go check it out in person, but trying to resist that urge as I absolutely don’t need any more music gear at this time…

1 Like

I’d love to hear if the scratchiness that occurs in this video is wide-spread, or if perhaps he just got a lemon and apparently couldn’t hear it, or wouldn’t mention it, in the video itself.
Quite noticeable when demonstrating the chorus in particular.

I’d love to get this for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is because it sounds to my ears like another far more expensive analog polysynth (in demos at least) AND its a small company, which I’d like to support as it’s quite promising.

Just no clicking on pot turns, ever.

A pretty underrated synth, looks like it can easily keep up with Sequential’s 6 trinity.

I didn’t watch the whole video, but the only “clicking” I heard during the chorus section was when he was switching between the two chorus types.

Is there a specific time range I should be listening to where you thought it was particularly apparent?

It’s not just clicking… it’s pot scratching too. In fact the pot-scratching is worse.
Once you hear it you can’t unhear it.

23:38 - 23:45 when he turns the middle chorus knob counter-clockwise and back… ouch. Pot-scratching.
And just before/around 25:00 with the first chorus knob… pops.
25:09-25:14 are the worse… ripping pot-scratching.

Maybe it’s mostly the chorus behavior when sweeping the pots.

if it is just on the chorus, that will be minor

Yeah; I’ve now watched the video 3 times and it seems the chorus doesn’t like rapid sweeps at all. Everything else seems nominal.
Not sure I need rapid sweeps of an onboard chorus, lol.

So close to getting this.