Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

Couldn’t resist :wink:

1 Like

Hope the standard version also has just the logo top right

1 Like

Sure trig preview would be nice, but all i’m really asking for is some bug fixes.

I think it’s actually kind of despicable to be releasing ‘new look’ versions of 10 year-old hardware that still has several workflow breaking bugs, some that just outright brick the OT without a power-cycle.

I´d like to see some sampling improvements like a real way to get rid of clicks.

Does this version come with “enhanced bass”?

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off topic

If you find out how to do this pleas let me know. My fader cap is on the way out. I’m serious

Got any specifics on this? @merv I’m not disputing just curious what as I have not come across any.

1 Like

That’s the best OT suggestion I’ve seen yet!

Your grey trinity has been out for a couple of years, and hopefully you’ve had a lot of fun making music on them in that time. A new coat of paint isn’t going to make your machines more special, the time you put into them is.

8 Likes

Beautiful. Would it be possible to buy the chassis alone to replace the grey one? Or at least the face plate? If not, what if something happened to my grey chassis, some random accident, totally an unexpected accident, could I get it fixed into black? :wink:

2 Likes

Ssssttttt
Let’s agree to keep that on a side note :smiley:

3 Likes

my guess is it’ll be the same as this one but without the top left logo and with grey/black rec buttons instead of red :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you list them please? I’d like to know what to look out for.

I wonder what will happen to the pricing… RYTM Mk2.5 is still at a raised price compared to the old mk2. They might discount that eventually. But the new Octas could also get a price bump. In which case, used grey mk2s might actually go up a bit

13 Likes

Yeah, 150$ more in Canada.

https://www.moogaudio.com/en/catalogsearch/result/?q=octatrack

Up a couple of hundred Euros too, but this is the special edition… Extra content etc. We’ll have to see what happens after that…

Which is an absolutely joke, btw. (as a black anniversary OT edition for nearly 400€ plus).
Indeed, they fit together nicely from this point of view.
/rant off

3 Likes

It looks really nice but I have to pass. I have mark 1 and need cash for other stuff.

1 Like