Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

Haha. I would have you know!

1 Like

not much of a difference to me.
Not missing either

I hope firmware.

3 Likes

Did you paint it with green?

Theres a huge irony in all of this. Black trinity has returned. Its like ying and yang.

3 Likes

I’ve just reserved one at my local store (first on the list). 150$ more, though.

1 Like

I ordered from Elektron site. Why are they charging more?

New Plastikman record integrated

The mkii my bandmate had was way louder than my mki and running synths through it was much easier. I’m def upgrading to the std black once it’s available

1 Like

They only released the black version because the increased contrast makes the page LED bug less obvious.

Just kidding, this thing looks great :yum:

2 Likes

so it’s just black ?

1 Like

Okay folks heres some small lowdown. Brexit is coming with no trade deal in next month or so. Ive read from other gear head reviewers who are saying the same thing. If your ordering from Europe and are from the UK then buy now as there will be a VAT and import tarrif on all electronic goods. So if your waiting for the black one then it will be going up in cost. Just so that you know waiting for the black one is going to cost you unless it comes out very soon.

4 Likes

I might be sorted already on this new one …

Black OT with three red record buttons, check :heavy_check_mark:

Liking the look of this new one though :heat: (great minds think alike)

2 Likes

Meh, the grey one is cooler.

14 Likes

Prefer the look of the grey one. Such a sleek colour. I also liked the grey analogs. Black is the ‘leased car’ colour.

4 Likes

Yeah, that is what I was hoping but didn’t dare say :wink: I thought the OT firmware was considered “done”, but if they are still releasing new versions (with quite high asking prices) then it would seem reasonable to keep adding/refining features where possible too.

2 Likes

Even if you have a mark I you can gain the outputs into your mixer or audio interface to boost the signal and get your ideas with good levels.

what‘s next?
black model samples and cycles?

2 Likes

I was secretly hoping for MK3. :disappointed:

2 Likes

An all black Digitone, the coloured Function and Track buttons are just too garish :wink: