Off topic

Are people on here reporting and flagging comments that don’t support their own views?

I’ve had two constructively argued criticisms deleted from this thread because someone is flagging them as offensive

What a petty child that person must be

1 Like

no @cocker , they’re flagging you for violating guidelines, like calling people names and talking about flagging now (off topic).
your differing views just happen to be wrapped in guidelines violations.

So now I am going to scrub those posts (along with this one).

Read the guidelines.

1 Like

Don’t let it ruin your day. Just repost the critique with edits to the naughty words.

I am just trying to be compassionate.

It’s worth being off topic and later removing posts if @cocker understands that he is not being singled out. Everybody who posts to forum long enough has something unfairly deleted. You don’t have to delete your account. Just keep trucking.

3 Likes

that’s clearly not on and just begging for trouble/replies

also - the cynical spinning of a fairly normal legitimate business decision is getting a bit far-fetched - it’s not contrived or greedy or whatever it was that was thrown about - and they’re certainly not deserving of being called assholes - that’s hugely disappointing and disrespectful

it’s fine to be salty about your preference, but to take on board that you had an option denied you is doing yourself an injustice - there was no option, this is no more than an anniversary reboot - give them the credit for selling stuff and keeping teh business buoyant - we all win from that - besides teh cool grey is at least a more functional design (if not as sexy in a HDR picture)

you clearly ain’;t gonna be happy whatever is said, but you’ll get there quicker if you stop kidding yourself that you’ve been tricked - it’d sting if you bought an OT last week, but even then, it’s not like anyone had to buy anything at all

you need to respect the guidelines and that includes respecting those who flag stuff as inappropriate/off-topic etc

i’m not gonna be drawn further into this, nothing will change if we argue back and forth about any of it, but please keep it civil

1 Like