OverBehridge

9 Likes

So an Elektron Icebox eh?

2 Likes

Elektron Chokladflarn FX Box.

DiginIce

Dice

1 Like

The two units will later be repackaged in a single box called the Analog LukeWarm.

11 Likes

:3lektron: Thermostat. Or Thermotakt maybe.

8 Likes

Make noise have something new apparently

3 Likes

“Frost”

2 Likes

FULL DISCLOSURE - I WORK AT DWARFCRAFT DEVICES.

Pretty sure we’ll be showing one, if not two new small pedals. I predict we will get orders in the tens of thousands and I will build a 3 acre studio with the profits.

18 Likes

So… Analog FX box in Heat format… like this but from Elektron:
https://www.dreadbox-fx.com/hypnosis/

2 Likes

Not to mmention all those Ferrari…

1 Like

UAD Satellite with Thunderbolt 3 for UAD Arrow owners to expand.

I have to admit I’m hooked on UAD after my Arrow purchase. If they put out a Thunderbolt 3 version of the Satellite I’d probably buy one (especially with their current plugin deal going).

1 Like

please stop hurting my wallet make noise. I hope it fits in their shared system :stuck_out_tongue:

heavy-breathing-cat.jpg

Aen, if Dwarfcraft ever did a Eurorack version of your Witch Shifter pedal – with CV control for at least some of the interface and lots of sweet spots – i’d be all over that!

2 Likes

Thanks!
We’re working on a translation currently. Kind of have to go up a couple levels in the chip department, but in theory it works :wink:

4 Likes

This Akai teaser is nothing short of annoying.

4 Likes

and they’ve stopped us from asking “is it that push looking thing?” in the comments.

4 Likes

After the teaser, I went from having no interest in the Push looking thing to having a negative interest in the Push looking thing.

It would take it being a phenomenal piece of gear to bring me back to “meh”

6 Likes