NAMM 2019 predictions / releases

So… Analog FX box in Heat format… like this but from Elektron:
https://www.dreadbox-fx.com/hypnosis/

2 Likes

Not to mmention all those Ferrari…

1 Like

UAD Satellite with Thunderbolt 3 for UAD Arrow owners to expand.

I have to admit I’m hooked on UAD after my Arrow purchase. If they put out a Thunderbolt 3 version of the Satellite I’d probably buy one (especially with their current plugin deal going).

1 Like

please stop hurting my wallet make noise. I hope it fits in their shared system :stuck_out_tongue:

heavy-breathing-cat.jpg

Aen, if Dwarfcraft ever did a Eurorack version of your Witch Shifter pedal – with CV control for at least some of the interface and lots of sweet spots – i’d be all over that!

2 Likes

Thanks!
We’re working on a translation currently. Kind of have to go up a couple levels in the chip department, but in theory it works :wink:

4 Likes

This Akai teaser is nothing short of annoying.

4 Likes

and they’ve stopped us from asking “is it that push looking thing?” in the comments.

4 Likes

After the teaser, I went from having no interest in the Push looking thing to having a negative interest in the Push looking thing.

It would take it being a phenomenal piece of gear to bring me back to “meh”

6 Likes

Looks like someone was forced to play, perform and produce that teaser with a weapon at point blank.

4 Likes

Come on, it’s not that annoying… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hahaha so true

1 Like

‘Something amazing is coming’

No, no there isn’t.

4 Likes

Akai are such a pack o cheesy b*stards nowadays. their brand image makes me cringe. maybe that’s my problem but :smile:

3 Likes

“something amazing is coming” = “I have something cool to show ya”?

not sure which one is cheesier :nyan:

2 Likes

Ho Roland … you are so amazing !
Alexa built in ! we dont need Behringer Roland is making awesome stuff again.
https://www.engadget.com/2019/01/07/roland-go-piano-alexa-built-in/

1 Like

I’m ticking down the days now waiting on the new make noise module

1 Like

I think I read somewhere that it’s some kind of audio processor but fail to remember where from.
Whatever it is it will be well thought out and unbelievably useful!

2 Likes

Aye I read that on MW! I hope it fits in the shared system! Or if not… an improvement on RXMX would be pretty rad.