Moog Sound Studio

Regarding educator discounts, I found this via Google:

“According to my Sweetwater Sales Engineer™, Moog only offers educational discounts to institutions, not individuals.”

So if you’re a teacher, maybe you can get your school to buy some MSS’s for your, uh, classroom.

3 Likes

Does the summing Mixer have a Stereo Out other than the Headphones Out?

Edit : got my answer.

I order the bleu one
Why the bleu one?
Because I find that the Dfam is not your typical drum synth and the subharmonicon is also something different

It arrived last thursday
Had some litlle time to play with it
But woooow its amazing the whole package

The dice game is a lot of fun you acctually learn the devices

The mixer is clean and does the job.

2 Likes

All 3 semi modulars in one package - link to Moog site

3 Likes

I like this very much

2 Likes

Some time ago, I made a thread to discuss the three-tier setup before they started selling it as a sound studio package. It was called ‘Moog Trinity’ before I changed the thread title to reflect the official name.

4 Likes

i’ve got this shit <3 love it :smiley:

9 Likes

Im actually a bit hmm yeah you know
Just bought the bleu one a month ago
I was always keen on getting al three off them

I know a can buy the mother32 separately
Butt I’m a big sucker for that art work and stuff :blush:

1 Like

Nice

:+1:

Has anybody come across the summing mixers on their own for sale yet?

1 Like

Dayum, it’s already shipping ? Most stores in Canada are getting them in October only :neutral_face:

My understanding is that they will not be for sale alone. A shame.

Really they are not great mixers – 4 mono channels with no levels (except it is just perfect for the Sound Studio, especially with the power splitter). So, there is really no good reason to sell them alone.

I hope I’m proven wrong…

1 Like

I was going to recommend my Little Bear passive stereo mixer, but got distracted.

It is currently routing sound from my TR-8s and A4 to the Eneby 30 speaker. The tiny size is great.

I’ve been really enjoying the Sound Studio videos that are emerging on YouTube; it really seems like the right balance between immediate, inspiring, and great sound design. So I decided to add a Mother 32 to my existing Subharmonicon and DFAMx2 setup. It was a ton of fun to explore. I still wish the Subharmonicon was a little less squirrelly and a little more predictable from day to day, and I definitely wish the Mother 32’s sequencer didn’t require so many button-press combinations, but I just love the sound of these boxes so much. It also helps to get some effects into the mix!

11 Likes

well apart from all the poor schmucks who’ve already bought 2 or 3 of these synths from Moog, as well as probably the tiered stands & would like not to be penalised for being early adopters ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Delightful jam, thanks!

“Squirelly” - I love it; cheeky, erratic yet loveably charming beast that it is.
Burying nuts that you can’t find at a later date :smile:

1 Like

Very.Nice.Jam.

2 Likes

Per the vendor, my Moog Sound Studio triple bundle should ship next week. Very excited. Fingers crossed for zero additional delays.

2 Likes

came for the matriarch but got GAS for the sound studio instead.
Nice demos

4 Likes

After a lot of considerations, I ordered it. I hope it’s a fun experience.