MMRandomize

going to check this asap! seems very cool.

…long time since last post so i thought i would check with you guys first: how many of you still use this randomizer even with OB out there? would it be worth to invest some time to improve/update it? :confused: :alien: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

edit: apologies for the localspamming :joy:

Does this mean your Mac is fixed / are back fully operational?

edit: apologies for the localspamming :joy:

I had actually forgotten about this, but now that you’ve reminded me I think I’m going to fire it up again soon. :joy:

Does this mean your Mac is fixed / are back fully operational?

edit: apologies for the localspamming :joy: [/quote]
10.11 - 7.3 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I had actually forgotten about this, but now that you’ve reminded me I think I’m going to fire it up again soon. :joy: [/quote]
:joy: - the MM version could get a couple of extra features as well considering there’s no OB for it :astonished: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The MM randomiser is not working for me… I set up the midi and press randomise and nothing happens.
Needles to say, the MM does receive midi, clock and waves.
Do I need to setup something on the MM?
Thanks!
Im on Mac, OSX 10.11.4

I just found this app and I’m looking forward to putting it to good use. What new features were you thinking about adding? It could be interesting, cheers

hey ohadnissim :slight_smile:
if the MM is receiving data from other devices, then i would suggest you to check whether the randomizer is sending MIDI data to the machine or not. a simple MIDI monitor would help you out. if the randomizer does not send MIDI data, it could be that the issue is probably related to the fact that the MMRandomizer was developed on/for an older OSX version.
i still haven’t had a chance to get back to it and eventually port it over to the new OSs unfortunately, something i’ll take care of in the not so distant future (as long as the stars do align properly :astonished: :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

:slight_smile:
i was mainly thinking about features that would help control/manage/enhance :astonished: the MM in some way.
i do have a short list of things that i would like to implement/develop but as mentioned on the above post, it all depends on the alignment :joy:
nevertheless, suggestions are, as usual, more than welcome

1 Like

the randomizer is amazing guga, cant wait to try a new version.

glad you like it Steve French…cross fingers for the new version :astonished: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

please help if you can, driving me bonkers.

Hey everyone ive tried two different midi usb adapters and still can’t get the randomiser running with the mono.

This time a brand new roland um-one on os mac 10.11.6.

Is it the mac os ? or just dud usb midi cables?

Thanks.

…(a bit less) looong time since last post in here (245 days :open_mouth: )
i was just wondering if there is still some interest in this little tool? if so, it might be time to work on a new version maybe? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi @Orwell, hopefully you’ve sorted this one out by now or are you still having the same issue? :thinking:

1 Like

yes thank you i did sort it out!! great program and great support shown.

1 Like

Hi there!

I am definitely interested! I use your tool all the time with my MnM! A new version would be excellent!

Thanks!

i’m glad to know there’s still someone using this and also looking forward to a new version :slight_smile: :control_knobs: … i am too :laughing:
(copy/paste, i know… :grin: )

7 Likes

This is excellent! I can’t wait to try this with my mnm.

4 Likes