MMRandomize

the mac and PC versions are already available…
(look up a bit for the links)

:+1: :zonked: good idea :rage:

I guess the next Randomizer should be for the Machinedrum

YES!!! Me Likey!

:joy: :alien:

as usual guys, if you come across any bug or have any suggestion/comment, please do let me know :wink:

iOS version now available for testing. register here to give it a try :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You should really post this in the MnM section too!

Hi Guga, am I missing something? I logged into Testflight using your link, but did not see a download option available, only the previous beta I’d done a test for.

Really eager to put this to use.

this should help you out and and be good for others who may want to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right, but I’ve already got a Testflight account, my device is recognized and installed, etc. when I click to join the team, I get this:

And it does not appear in my list of apps available to download on the next screen:

wait, what?

How this wurks? iOS?
…mmmm

Has anyone here managed to download this from Guga’s link above? I’m trying to determine if this is just weirdness on my end, or something to do with Testflight.

you don’t download the app from the link above (writing this for others who may come across this as well)

to be able to beta test the iOS version of the randomizer, one needs to register with TestFlight and join a team, in this case the MMR team. after having done so, newly registered user needs to be approved and added to the testing team before being able to download and install the app. also, each time someone joins the team and adds a device, the app needs to be rebuilt so that it works for the new users as well; meaning that i usually wait a couple of days before building a new version.

i’m not sure what’s wrong here :confused: i’ve double checked on testflight and approved a couple of new users who joined the MMR team…were you one of those?

1 Like

you don’t download the app from the link above (writing this for others who may come across this as well)

to be able to beta test the iOS version of the randomizer, one needs to register with TestFlight and join a team, in this case the MMR team. after having done so, newly registered user needs to be approved and added to the testing team before being able to download and install the app. also, each time someone joins the team and adds a device, the app needs to be rebuilt so that it works for the new users as well; meaning that i usually wait a couple of days before building a new version.

i’m not sure what’s wrong here :confused: i’ve double checked on testflight and approved a couple of new users who joined the MMR team…were you one of those?[/quote]
That’s what I thought, as I’d gone through the process previously to test something for Liine. From the link you posted, I requested to join the MMR team through my existing Testflight account, and was taken to the next screen thanking me for requesting to be on the MMR beta, but it does not appear on the next screen under Apps. I’ll PM you with my real name and we’ll see if we can figure it out.

nightly build available for download (only OSX 10.7 and 10.6 for tonight i’m afraid :sleepy: )
version 0.6.0 comes with a kit reload feature, slightly different from the way it should work but i thought i would give it a try and see what you guys think

version 0.6.0 for windows available for download

edit: will need to add an icon to the exe file, kind of anonymous isn’t it? :thinking:

halloween update for the MMR :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
version 0.6.2 brings pattern randomization and proper kit reload
make sure that MIDI IN/OUT are connected correctly otherwise the features won’t work
at the moment the pattern randomizer is still pretty basic, it will only add trigs and note values.

windows users i’m afraid will have to wait, unfortunately the pc i’m using to build the windows version is really slooooow :sleepy: and noisy :sob: (no kidding) so i always have to prepare myself :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

as usual, feedback and comments are more than welcome

have fun!

ps: the first time a pattern is randomized, the MM could show an error in receiving the SYSEX, randomizing the pattern again will send the data properly

1 Like

Thanks guga the Mac version works great . I will get a ton of use out of this.

…just thought i would give a quick update on this, been quiet for a while now:
as of the 26th of february, apps developed for iOS will have to match new Apple’s criteria (well…been always like this anyway) meaning that only apps developed using iOS8 will be accepted from both Apple and TestFlight,
unfortunately this means that i won’t be able to develop Tabula further due to lack of funds/resources
i’m not abandoning the project though, so in case anything happens, i’ll make sure to let you know, in the meantime i’ll have to find an alternative solution.
the old versions will still be available for download but only Mac/Win versions
apologies for this

1 Like