Jamuary 2023

Whelp! Heres my Jamuary #8!

I feel this. I love all your uploads, but I don’t like the pressure to put something out, and in my case, its highlighting all my shortcomings with repitition and trying to make different parts. I feel rudderless.

Plus, its sapping the fun out of music by having to print something everytime i have a session.

3 Likes

Very crunchy Digitone jam :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’m afraid only the very best proctologist can help you today…

1 Like

I’m afraid this disease is not curable, actually :laughing:

1 Like

Forgot the usb cable wasn’t plugged into my phone… oh well, doesn’t stop da jam…:

3 Likes

Got some catching up to do in this thread today - keep em coming everyone!

I was inspired by some of the conversation in If you could only live as an observer

Grabbed some Alan Watts and squeezed out a techno jam :raised_hands:

Oh and if anyone is looking for some extra inspiration for their jams head over to Bi-weekly record-diving sampling extravaganza | 08 | The Bar-Kays - Whitehouseorgy :v:

8 Likes

Oh thanks! :star_struck:

1 Like

Jam: Syntakt solo, song mode, one pattern. enjoy?

5 Likes

Day 8 … chill (?) jam inspired by my little acidy jam from yesterday, SAW in Ringmod for vintage analog synth feel, plus swarm for the little motif in the beginning as well as swarm for strings (but more synthetic sounding here). Plus probabilty glitchy drums.

9 Likes

here’s Day 8 (or Jam 2, depending on how I’m counting). I started from the drone (Mother 32 with some oscillators and filters tacked on) and worked out from there (DT for the hatlike thing, DN for the… well, the DN-sounding bits :slight_smile: , plus DFAM sequenced by DT)

Having a lot of fun just making stuff again, and hearing all the stuff the rest of you are making!

3 Likes

I wasn’t able to jam yesterday but will be catching up today on all these great tunes and should be able to whip something up later.

1 Like

Day 08. Channeling my inner Robert Miles with some emo house. The Micron definitely is a vibey synth here :slight_smile: OT, DN, 707 & Micron

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lennart Verhoeff (@pixeltuner)

6 Likes

Day 8 is house-y and using the full setup again, back after several weeks away! Had a ton of fun with this one getting reacquainted with the full family of knobs and noises.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnKNX4njZpR/?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE=

6 Likes

Day 8 Gospel infused DnB?

5 Likes

Managed to git 'er done early today. Another fun one!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnKaTJ0JFu7/

3 Likes

Some live-noodling with the DT+DN+Minitaur combo. Will probably not get a lot done this Jamuary, but it was fun to finally be able to play around a bit today.

4 Likes

My sister is in town and wanted to jam. I just pressed record and this is what we did. Her on Rev2, me on TR8S and Octatrack. Haven’t even listened back through this.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I did squeeze something out of me again, this time a bit different setup
I explored a bit the dub siren concept and improvised one on my system

7 Likes

I really like 3 min onward.

1 Like