Jamuary 2023

Daniel’s Song - a jam with lofi house vibes on the Syntakt. I love this track to bits.

7 Likes

Hey, this is my #7 day. Missed yesterday, but this is not a race!

Today I’ve decided to do recording with video (my first ever).

Synths used: Analog Rytm MK2, Digitakt, SE-3X, SE-02, SH-01A, Mono Lancet, Microfreak. Mixed on Model 1. Processed on live in Ableton.

Youtube version (Audio + Video):

SoundCloud version (Audio):

4 Likes

Thank you! Drums are SfM on the Deluge - I’m getting more and more comfortable with doing nice on things on that box, but good samples is always a helpful start :slight_smile:

Listened to your last 3 days on my walk today, a nice walking companion :slight_smile:
Digging the snare/brushes sound on days 5 and 7. And 6 was blissful indeed :rainbow:

1 Like

Some TI2 beats

5 Likes

Not familiar with the Deluge at all, just looked it up - looks like a powerhouse! Very true on the good samples, reminds me I need to fill up my Digitakt again soon lol.

And thank you so much!! That’s the same patch on the Syntakt using the analog cymbal track and an LFO on the volume for shaping with some automation on depth. Really liked how it turned out and I guarantee I’ll end up using it again lol, I’m glad it scanned to you as at least somewhat brushed!

1 Like

Day 7 1st ever track with Drambo - need to spend more time with this app, it’s ace.

6 Likes

Yep the Deluge has quite a feature set - and the workflow just works for my mind/needs

And yeah, the first time I heard it I thought it was a sample! Definitely a keeper of a sound :slight_smile:

1 Like

You ought to because it’s great!

2 Likes

actually got something for day 7 :stuck_out_tongue:

Four analog tracks, I call this one “My Syntakt has a little Analog Four inside” (since the update) :wink:

6 Likes

got something a lil different today! a long time friend and collaborator of mine wrote a short verse to one of my jamuary beats and he wanted to get it recorded. i recorded his vocals and he wanted to have some fun sound effect adlibs in there so we played around with those too. it was a great time, not a finished product yet but for a couple of hours it turned out alright. good practice working with vocals too, i want to get better at it but rarely try

4 Likes

I managed to get one uploaded on the same day I recorded it, and to use the OT with only a couple of visits to the manual to remind me of some key combos :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thankfully, back on course after missing yesterday.

This one is all in the box. No external gear.

3 Likes

Had better luck tonite getting my new Zoom Livetrak L12 recorder sorted out. Now can record all synths in one spot along with using my Bluebox and TX-6. I like to dump to DAW and edit after recording. The head aches of using TI and DAW software drove me to realize live recordings is way easier than janky software interfaces.

Another day another crummy phone video with bad audio! I had a blast today though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnI7rqYJV9x/

3 Likes

Nice…

Recorded 3 jams today. This is one of them.
Also posted in current sounds. Because.

5 Likes

Oooooo… this is a vibe!

Whelp! Heres my Jamuary #8!

I feel this. I love all your uploads, but I don’t like the pressure to put something out, and in my case, its highlighting all my shortcomings with repitition and trying to make different parts. I feel rudderless.

Plus, its sapping the fun out of music by having to print something everytime i have a session.

3 Likes

Very crunchy Digitone jam :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’m afraid only the very best proctologist can help you today…

1 Like