Jamuary 2021 - Post your jams here

Number 23! More MC707 Warpy ambient techno experiments, bit sloppy on the scatter here and there :man_shrugging: One week to go, how we all doing?

1 Like

I made this one the other day!
Digitone sends midi into my pc, which splits all notes across 8 midi channels and outputs them to voices 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10, and 11 of the analog rytm.
Also, the 4 pages of CC controls are split to control the synth, sample, filter, and amp pages of all 8 voices.

Now the rytm is an 8-voice polysynth!

I had a retrokits rk-002, but it died after a couple of uses. I think I have ESD issues.

I used VCV rack to split the midi, which was extremely inefficient, as I assume it’s optimized for audio, not midi routing. It occupied 60% of my CPU (9750h - 6 cores @ 3.3GHz) just routing midi!

I’d like to come up with a more efficient way to multiplex the MIDI in the future. If anyone has ideas, that would be great.

1 Like

A modular digression in the January dark:

1 Like
1 Like

Today’s jam is space jam…Pun extremely intended.

1 Like

(Model:samples monthly challenge #1)

3 Likes

after intending to use mostly hardware this month, it’s been easier to bust out quick tunes with just my laptop on the couch so far. it’s still been a good learning experience, though.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKau4BBhIsH/

Some Hydrasynth bass design time. Hydra, Machiendrum and Digitone sequenced and arranged via the Octatrack.

1 Like

some triphoppy stuff :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’ve recorded some electric violin patterns into the Octatrack today and it’s so fun to take the whole looping experience to another level with this magic machine!

4 Likes

Number 24! Entering the final week! :grimacing: Crummy crude lofi ambient techno stuff today.

1 Like

You ever try to get 6th graders to hand in missing work? Gotta get creative!

4 Likes

Here are my two for the weekend :slight_smile:

First attempt at incorporating guitar with the Dellie. Using the sidechain to get the rhythmic effects

80’s style funk jam I recorded on NYE. Over processed for fun :partying_face:

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

@NeonMelk jam day 23

@motone #14 DAMN! :+1:t6:

1 Like

Busy day…Busy day…Jamuary day :

1 Like

@phaelam Thanxxx !

@Affectionate-Bee-781 Your 80’s Funk piece is flashy legit !

1 Like

Sunday night jamming in Digitone and recording to Bitwig and added one track of Polymer, other than that all sounds from the Digitone.

here’s a thing i threw together in about an hour after putting my son to bed. actually broke out the se-02 for this one!

1 Like