Jamuary 2021 - Post your jams here

Sunday night jamming in Digitone and recording to Bitwig and added one track of Polymer, other than that all sounds from the Digitone.

here’s a thing i threw together in about an hour after putting my son to bed. actually broke out the se-02 for this one!

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKdSMNYBtik

1 Like

I create this jam as an experiment.
All the song is created using only a couple of samples from the Suzanne Vega song (Tom’s Diner).
I sampled the first verse and a part of the final part.

2 Likes

Here’s my first Jamuary video ever and it turned into more of a performance video.
Made with the usual Elektron machines going into my Finalizer. No additional fx or processing.

9 Likes

awesome work man! may I ask how you handle the composition of the track? do you move to new patterns manually?

@tendingtropic Thank you!! Yes exactly, I don’t have a pattern chain but change patterns manually, which gives more flexibility

This is a great performance @Soarer. Huge bass from DN, I really like it!

1 Like

Thanks Tchu that means a lot :pray:t2: :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve had this on repeat while I get some work done this morning - good stuff!!

1 Like
11 Likes

A little Jam made this afternoon featuring the Typhon

2 Likes

Jamuary adventures with the Moog Mother-32, one of my friends lent me his Moog and I like it :black_heart:

3 Likes

Number 25! Tried something in the vein of Plastikman with the MC707 and ended up with something not quite like it, but had fun :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This was beautiful, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

@NeonMelk :pray:t4: thanks for the encouragement

@eopo love day 25 :black_heart:

Here’s my “minimalist techno” piece today

1 Like

This track didn’t need a beat, until the beat arrived…gaceful.

Ha I actually relistened to it just after I posted it and did wonder if I should have left it beatless. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Carmelo_Ponente Thanks for giving it a listen!

@Affectionate-Bee-781 Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face: I really like your track - super minimal but it’s cool. i really need to catch up on everyone’s jams when this month is over.

1 Like

-The time i had for the whole process to produce the jam of the day was too short, so i decided to create the track on the fly while performing it, with nothing prepared, except for the the samples and patches loaded in the Model:Samples and the Digitone.
-So, this is creation in real time…with all the hit and misses.
-Let’s just say that i’m still a bit lost with the Digitone for real time manipulation.
-Anyway, that was fun to do…

1 Like

this one ticks some boxes

• today’s jamuary entry
  • an entry in the january #KOUNTCHALLENGE
  • more beats made on my couch

2 Likes