Introducing Model:Samples

I’ll be happy to post something as soon as I get a bit of time on it!

@Scot_Solida Nice! That sounds like an excellent plan!

2 Likes

Mine was pre-ordered with thomann with a promise to ship Friday past. Still no update.

The more exposure this little guy is getting recently has me excited.

Can’t wait to get my hands on one.

1 Like
7 Likes

This was made without using the sequencer on the M:S

LOOP on each track triggering with the PADS and LFOs assigned to parameters each TRACK.

Lots of parameter changing manually and CTRL ALL.

different approach

8 Likes

Dope stuff strangestrains!

Here’s a little beat i made on this lovely machine:

16 Likes

My favorite jam so far on this machine, I think. Great job!

2 Likes

Stayed for it all, awesome jam!

2 Likes

Dope!!!

1 Like

Seeing how many times you press the function button plus a track button makes me think that Elektron should have placed a little button below or above each track button for muting them. Seems like muting/unmuting tracks is something that happens so often that its own button would be beneficial to workflow.

3 Likes

Or even implement FUNC+(doubletap/hold)TRACK to lock Mute Mode :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

I love the idea of mute and solo, but that box seems to have enough going for it to overlook that stuff :slight_smile:

I still see a stop button on this one.
I’d like to see Elektron remove the stop button for future devices… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It does enable quitters

2 Likes
2 Likes

You can get stereo out of the digitakt ins if you are going over usb into a computer… unless I am mistaken pretty sure it works though. Maybe that defeats the purpose for some people though as you could also route them both into a laptop at that point.

Thank you very much guys!

1 Like

Does the Model:Samples support automatic pattern switching like the other machines?

1 Like

I totally agree. Seperate mute buttons would be lovely. And maybe a button for selecting a track without having to press the track button. And maybe… :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is not an official forum

1 Like

Well it is in that the Elektron people maintain/fund it. The community is predominantly community moderated, tidied etc, Elektron very rarely get involved in that regard; we can do lots of administrative things, but we cannot create categories.

2 Likes