Introducing Digitakt

I also ordered from Andertons on 29th April as they were £600 and elsewhere was higher. Checking my order online this morning it now says they expect the stock on 8th June. I hate waiting… maybe should of gone with another distributor.

Who are you? :slight_smile:

I’m a junglist (since '93) - Very interested to see/hear what you’ve created!

Juno still have stock if you’re desperate. They price matched my preorder price with G4M too, and it was no problem for me to cancel cos g4m hadn’t taken the payment off my card yet. All very civilised.

Eventually caved in and ordered from Juno for free Sunday (I’m not in tomorrow) delivery at £600. Can’t wait. Their stock was showing +10 earlier, is at 8 now after mine.

That’s the spirit!

1 Like

Thank you so much and sorry about the confusion .

The answer to this question is also in the manual :wink:
20. CREDITS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Right there at the end…

16 Likes

It was at 2 when I ordered and still at 2 after…

Still, they price matched to £600 and offered free next day delivery so if all goes well, it’ll be coming tomorrow

2 Likes

ha.
i cancelled my order at elektron , got a discount from juno also.
i didnt push it though , i think £35 off … i’m happy with that.

should hopefully arrive saturday.

3 Likes

Just got my Juno dispatch note - should be here tomorrow!

2 Likes

Just called Juno, they are out of stock now hahah… Too slow for me

You could try Music Matter, they have it listed as arriving in stock Monday for £600.

Just ordered the PL2S cover for it so I don’t damage the knobs when it’s in my backpack.

Didn’t realise the Digitakt and Heat were the same size!

Here you go mate.

13 Likes

Nice one bruva !!!

This other ‘DT out now’ thread is probably a more natural catch-all thread for the ’ I ordered/received my DT ’ posts, rolling forwards … it’s surely about time to look to retire this one now that they’re actually out there in the real world

5 Likes

Nice video! any chance you could upload that reese single cycle waveform?

Yup and the breaks please !

awesome video!
So did you find the sample start setting not granular enough for accurate slicing?