Introducing Digitakt

im just saying that digitakt isnt an appropriate name, imo. it’s misleading

1 Like

And you can’t do it in AR…

No, and getting samples into the AR (sds drop aside) is a complete pain in the arse.

I wish they would fix this or even mention something is on the roadmap to improve this.

1 Like

We don’t know for now.

Looper ability would be very interesting to me.

It is. A sample management application, making it easy to transfer samples from computer to Digitakt, will be available in April. It will also be compatible with the Rytm.

21 Likes

they have to put out a new update with this sample function for rytm… look at the arrow.
actual there is just an on/off switch in the current OS.

like forward,back,etc…would be ace.

Mono samples

2 Likes

Why did they only show a box in a glass box ?

Preheaters

What should it be called IYO?

I would guess Mono… but i try, when not sure to not spread wrong informations… it goes too fast after that like a disease :stuck_out_tongue:

RYTM is Daddy

Thanks for the speedy reply Jon, I genuinely appreciate you guys letting us know that something is on the horizon.

Cheers

1 Like

the more you know

But you can already do that on RYTM with STA > END?

Perhaps a ping pong option would be nice though where each loop reverses the last.

i hope AR will be like ‘flagshit’…
and this thing more like a light version for an attractive price to step in.

then internal sampleing and midi out will be very interesting inside my AR.

sample loop point support. would make samples so much more powerful… the md had a basic version of this iirc

Wondering if this thing can record audio from the inputs and also what the editing, slicing capabilities are.

i agree. but… (in the rytm) you can just move the end to the start… and the start to the end. and your sample plays backwards… then you can of coarse Plock that