Introducing Analog Heat MKII

the screen is sexy enough for me to consider upgrading to the mk2.

Sexier / brighter sound with the brighter screen ? :content:

Yes they are selling i as enabled

There’s nothing wrong with that. :panda:

I’ve head rumours there’s a new Analog Heat comming. Anybody with any info on that one, when it’ll be out, what’s new…?
Thanx in advance to the answering machines :slight_smile:

Joa

The MKII is the new Analog Heat.
Was announced on July 5th, two months ago. (for reference, check the very first post in this thread, as another mod moved your post here)

Oh, thanks alot.
How that one got past me ? I’ll check it out.

joa

So hey guys!

I am seriously considering buying the AH. So now I have to decide between MKI and MKII

So i’ve done some research, and if i’m right the only difference is the screen and some minor upgrades to the circuitry. On the downside, there’s nog overbridge for MK2 yet. On the other side, I read that overbridge on the MKI doesn’t work so good (latency, disconnecting etc).

Important questions for me:

1. What improvements to the circuitry are there in the MK2?
  2. What about overbridge on MKI? do you use it a lot? does it work good, and will it continue to be supported when overbridge 2.0 is out?

What would you choose now? MKI or MKII? ha or just wait and use soundtoys plugins :wink:

thanks for the tips and answers!

Decapitator and FabFilter Pro-Q :grinning:

thanks for the tip, hopefully someone can answer my 2 questions too :wink:

Re question 1: no updates to circuitry. It was strictly a hardware update a la OT MKII.
The purpose seems to have been to unify the parts used in production.

Ok so this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe9qaEvj7Zg
states that there is 1 difference, plugging in a mono source now splits to left and right, supposedly

I can’t believe there’s a Mk11 out already. It feels like they just released the Mk2.

Just got my Mk11. but no presets like my Mk1?

Haha beat me to it :slight_smile: