HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

Sorry I am multitasking and really bad at that.

Ignore my comment. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

DM also still has a 10% off code “MEMORIAL10” last I checked…

1 Like

Yeah, their old codes don’t really expire. I tried to see if their labor day code stacked with the Circuit Rythym, but unfortunately, it did not.

1 Like

Just received the musicstore Germany BF DEALS newsletter with this link:

1 Like

Sound Parcel (PA, USA) has 15% off, free shipping above $99. Small selection of modules and synths, better collection of pedals.

Nice! Moog Subharmonicon für 679€

Some good software deals there too…

And Model Cycles for 289€:

3 Likes

Does anyone actually buy from Bax? I always thought they were a con site with their prices!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Off-Topic chat from HW deals topic

Bax are 100% legit, you’ve been missing out my friend!

1 Like

I think I finally found what my music was missing all this time

On a more serious note, not really seeing anything that interesting being discounted to be honest. Good for me cause I probably shouldn’t buy anything right now.

3 Likes

Promo code? I don’t see anything on the site.

That’s funny, I see it at the top of the home page. BF15.

2 Likes

Dammit I bought one yesterday night. Black Friday and „Booze Friday“ is a deadly combination for the wallet…. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

All good my man, I wasn’t referring to any ideology nor was I criticising you posting this. I just noticed something in their advertising/listing on Thomann that struck me and commented on that plus I agreed with another member of this community about not getting caught up in the Black Friday sales just because deals are deals (because I’m observing myself getting caught up in exactly that so I expressed my thanks and agreement).

Not sure what happened to that post, lol, it seems to be gone but that’s fine too.

I went through all of the current Thomann deals yesterday and couldn’t find much that I found interesting or attractive. The savings and selection don’t really compare to the US deals that have been posted here over the past few days.

2 Likes

what are you lacking anyways? Do I sense a bit of GAS? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes, all the time and they’re generally great with fast postage to France at least.

It’s only GAS my friend, lol, working too hard these days so online shopping is an (unhealthy) distraction and compensation. I am making a real effort not to buy anything being aware of what’s actually driving me this year around :slight_smile:

…that said, the Subharmonicon is tempting :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Detroit Modular has 10% off on most things (code BF10), including the Take 5, which drops it back closer to the release price for those people who were bummed about the price jump. Plus, DM seems to “forget” to charge tax on out-of-state purchases (and yes, I know, we’re supposed to pay it directly ourselves at tax time)…

Also a special discount on the Polybrute ($2299).

1 Like

Mysteriously vanished without a word

1 Like

I’m glad you mentioned the PB discount here! I posted about it on Gearspace on the PB thread but wondered if DM allowed stacking with the BF10 coupon, since I didn’t check. (I’m not in the market for one right now due to lack of space.)

They did allow me to use a coupon on a sale-priced synth when I tried a year ago, but that had to be a mistake.

My DM rep also promised that their stock for higher-end Sequential stuff is S.F.-manufactured, if that matters to anyone. It wouldn’t matter to me re a Take Five, but it might if I were paying Prophet 10 prices even with a 10-percent discount.

1 Like