HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

Ah Hell, I picked one up too. Watched the videos, and for $69, it’s terribly hard for someone like me to pass up.

4 Likes

I decided NO! It did make it to my cart though:).

I concluded that i have chorus on the rev2 that’s acceptable, the ot has chorus but i’d say not a good one (but ot has so many other modulation options) and i didnt want to find a place for it. My setup is sooo fung shui right now.

But its nearly impossible to pass up!

2 Likes

Analog hardware usually wins for me over software. I do like how this plugin sounds though for Dimension D Clone - Gem Mod free license request | Overloud

Here’s hoping a similar discount crops up in the UK! There’s less that happens in advance of the actual day here. $69 would be about £51, and I’d definitely buy one for that.

Despite being filled with rage against Behringer just a day or so ago, I bought the cat. I tried.

5 Likes

Um… I just bought the chorus too.

3 Likes

Ugh… damn. Same.

2 Likes

Focusing on my one planned purchase for the holiday season.

11 Likes

Dont tempt me. I think i could do a mean cover of Golden Boy and Miss Kittin’s Rippin Kitten with one.

B’s definitely been keeping me away as of late, business practices are one of the easier GAS cures for me.

Any EU hardware deals out there? Seems everything is US/UK centric… even Bax is not slashing the OP-1 on the EU side…

4 Likes

Never, best bet is musicstore for reduced prices. Thomann does a sponsored Black Friday show (on YT), I don’t have time for that and mostly stuff I don’t care about.

1 Like

i’m also waiting for some great deals to throw my money at…maybe we should start a EU DEALS
topic.

Behringer Pro1 at Thomann for 198€.

1 Like

damn … I just bought the pro-1 without thinking twice :face_with_raised_eyebrow: (and I hate Behringer… damn) :sweat_smile:

edit: … cancled it… you are so right

6 Likes

Detroit Modular has the Novation Circuit Rhythm for $299.
https://www.detroitmodular.com/novation-circuit-rhythm.html

They also Korg Opsix for $749, The Polyend Tracker for $599, and a nice sale on Modal Electronics stuff. $100 off Argon and Cobalt, and good deals on the smaller units like the Craft and Skulpt.

3 Likes

I don’t care about ideology. I just pick tools that I need for my kind of artistic expression. This Pro1 clone might be a good tool for someone. I didn’t order that either, because I don’t need it. But someone else might. Above someone asked for Euro deals. This is one.

Btw they also have the Moog Subharmonicon for 698€ currently.

And Polyend Tracker Banana edition for 498€

3 Likes

Actually if you scan Google they always come up with some deals. Found recently a TR06 brandnew for 300€ including shipping.

1 Like

Thanks good to know. I mostly work the other way around. Decide on a piece of gear I want and then look for deals. :wink:

1 Like

Erm…you misunderstood me…

literal LOL

1 Like