HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

NOT a real sale but still good deal tonight at 22:00 CET the LOM shop is open with a limited batch of their microphones. (Info from newsletter).

Be fast if you want affordable low noise microphones for ambient field recordings :wink:

I am not joining myself, other plans.

Hi there,
we have some good news!

Uši (Pro), mikroUši (Pro) and Elektrouši back on Monday . We are announcing the date and time of when it becomes available ahead. So, please, note down Monday, the 22nd of November 2021 at 22:00 CET.

That is the time the various microphones and accessories will appear available on our website. Even though we made a lot of units, they may sell out very fast. Shipping of will happen within 2 weeks after Monday. Placing microphones in your cart does not reserve them in any way.

6 Likes

Those will sell out in 10 minutes. And they deserve to.

2 Likes

I had posted last week that Novation Circuit Rhythm was $299 at Detroit Modular, now it looks like most US stores have it for that price.

1 Like

Also, I just got an email from Polyend about their sale this week:

Hey,

Between 26th and end of 29th of November, everything will be 15% off the original price.

Stay tuned as we will reveal the promotion code soon! Just use it in our online store checkout when ready!

We’re getting close to the end of stock for the current batch, so this is a double, time, and quantity-limited offer!

Sincerely,

Polyend

1 Like

Pro was sold out in under 2 minutes. :o Oh well, maybe next time. At least I got the microUsi pro this time.

2 Likes

Crazy browser automation going on! Good you got something out of it.

1 Like

This is not an instrument, per se, but Costco just announced a deal on a new MacBook Air, base model, for $799, which is crazy low: https://www.costco.com/macbook-air-13.3%22-–-apple-m1-chip-8-core-cpu%2c-7-core-gpu-–-8gb-memory-–-256gb-ssd-–-silver.product.100688289.html

4 Likes

nice find hmmm

if someone needs headphones AIAIAI has a 30% discount with the code “EARLY30”

3 Likes

(just don’t buy their bluetooth edition … they suck - I still have the Studio earpieces if anybody decides to buy one // is living close to Germany)

Got a mail that Blokas will be offering 14% off on friday with free worldwide shipping. If you’re aiming for a Midihub this would be a good chance.

2 Likes

i use the DJ configuration for my gigs. No problem with it. i like them much better than my Sennheiser HD25 and my Technics DJ1200.

as I said … bluetooth sucked big time - not worth the extra price … cable worked okay (besides the fact that my first pair had a flimsy 3,5 cm connector) - all in all … would not buy again :upside_down_face:

https://micbooster.com/10-clippy-and-pluggy-microphones

Clippys are as good as Usis in my opinion, and they are much easier to get in stock. I love LOM products, but they aren’t the only option for tiny stereo field recording mics.

I am pretty sure the EM272s are identical to MicroUsis in the capsule and design.

5 Likes

Only downside: They’re british… LOM is EU.

1 Like

Totally, there are many options. I am going straight to the high end next year (Schoeps, Sanken or Sennheisers 8040,… not sure yet).

I know myself by now,…I would not settle on less for a long time anyway and it would cost more in the end.

Perfect Circuit just (I think) opened up their sale. Many sought after pieces 5-10% discounted, often times more. OTO BAM nearly $100 off. Alot of Soma stuff discounted, Korg opsix, etc

4 Likes

Yeah, picked up a BAM (again, for good) and a Soma Ocean.

Still use Valhalla ITB but i’ve been missing the BAM.

2 Likes

Thomann Synth Cyber Week Deals on YT now

Important U P D A T E
Don’t watch this sh!t
Deals here (mostly Beals).
https://www.thomann.de/de/special_cyberweek.html

1 Like

An eleven-day week? Is that what makes it “cyber”?

2 Likes