UPDATE: Alpha is out — Elk-herd 3.0 public alpha
Do you have projects so full of patterns you don’t know what’s where anymore?
Do you have 100+ entries in your sample pool and don’t know what you can delete?
Do you wish you could move just one or two patterns from one project to another?
Coming soon to crunch/elk-herd!
- Project transfer to/from Digitakt
- Project transfer to/from files
- Reorder patterns, the sample pool, and the sound pool
—all references and plocks kept in sync!
- Import parts of one project into another
- Find unused and duplicate items in the sample and sound pools
- Rename and delete patterns and sounds
Short Sneek Peek FAQ:
- Open alpha expected mid-September
- Works with Digitakt OS version 1.11 only
- Android / Chrome OS / Linux / Mac / Windows
- Nothing to install - runs from the web (in Chrome browser)
- Downloadable self contained web page will be available for use off-line