Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

Oh cool, hopefully my Digitakt Keys dream will come true.

That would be quite wonderful. For people who like Elektron boxes. Do I ?

Syntakt, huh? Now that I think about it, the Earth is my home, really. Also, Iā€™ve been looking for a reason stop paying rent and stick it to my landlord anyways šŸ¤·šŸ¾

4 Likes

I know itā€™s all speculation but Iā€™m very curious if this new ā€˜Syntaktā€™ could be a new flagship machine? Or does ā€œ-taktā€ imply itā€™ll be small form and thus not something that should distract me from AR mk2.

I donā€™t know if takt absolutely means it will be in the digi format, could be itā€™s own thing or in the analog price range. Might be sometime before we see it though.

*edit same thought as above :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That link doesnā€™t seem to work?

If digitakt is Digital then syntakt would be analog synth ?

4 Likes

Plot twist: itā€™s a vst

However, I think it would be a new format, something in between of Digi and Analog, that they could expand with firmware updates.

4 Likes

No, that would be Analtakt.

21 Likes

Slightly dodgy name though, sounds like a but plug

8 Likes

Could be a good marketing opportunity.

3 Likes

I really do hope itā€™s a drum synth in Digi format!

12 Likes

So this post was correct.

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/superbooth-21/158279/124

So i translated the description on the Swedish Trademark page and it says:

Musical instrument; electrical apparatus for synthesizing music (musical instruments); sound effects machines which are musical instruments; mechanical, electrical and electronic musical instruments; musical instruments controlled by microprocessors.

So itā€™s for hardware. The date July 12 2021 indicates we should expect to see this very soon.

EDIT: Iā€™ve made this mistake twice, the day is 12, not 21.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Superbooth 21

I gathered everything here but the timeline wasnā€™t respected unfortunatelyā€¦
Sorry for the mess :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wooooowwww, and I get no credit for what I so eloquently conceptualized in June. Didnā€™t know that Elektron was Swedish for BEHRINGER :rage:

2 Likes

Interesting! By the name Iā€™m guessing one of the following:

• an 8 voice digital drum synth (probably also with some non-drum VA synth voices available)
  • a DT form factor analog drumsynth which would probably have less tracks not to upset the AR (4?)
7 Likes

This would be a real answer of Gods : )
Letā€™s hope : )

We will not fail with any of them : )

My bet is on digital drum synth in Digi format.

5 Likes