Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

That’s an ocarina silly.

13 Likes

I think a Digitakt keyboard like the Digitone Keys is not a completely unreasonable guess as well.

2 Likes

Its a solid bet

3 Likes

That’s killing me! :joy:
Must be how a vampire would feel in the sunlight.

Less realistic but mybe it’s completely new line of devices… There were Machines, Analogs, Digis, Models… and now finally comes the Syn line.

New powerful, pro oriented and ultra futuristic designed stuff : )

7 Likes

It would complete the Digi trinity, so makes sense.
I wouldn’t bet on it not doing the melty dying far too brighty thingie, tho. :sweat_smile:

Model:Synths next then.

5 Likes

Youse are all going to shit yourselves when elektron release their homage to the Pearl Syncussion…
A two voice percusion synth with no sequencer.

8 Likes

The end of Machinedrum reign? :innocent:

as long as they release it soon I don’t care what it is :joy:

ah no, I jest. digi sized drum synth pleEeze (with about 50 lfo’s) :partying_face:

1 Like

Elektron is not dead!

2 Likes

Doesn’t the ‘Digi’ prefix tend to denote this?

My bet is a new flagship - dn / synthesis and sampling in one box.

Either that or a drum synthesis machine

2 Likes

Machine Drum in a Digi format ?

7 Likes

They originally tried to trademark “LXR-02”, only to discover that someone had beaten them to it

4 Likes

This is a different thing - Master Machine !!!

Would b cool to have a new all around groovebox.

Really interesting to see wavetable synth from E

2 Likes

Maybe, dunno. I don’t think this is the right time for new flagship products, given the pandemic makes everything extra complicated and feel they’ll continue to explore (or should I say reap) the Digi and Model price range for a while.

Could be totally wrong ofc.

I thought it would be Digitakt format as well…but not giving it the Digi prefix seems to suggest it is something different. Very interesting, although I was wishing for a DigiMachine (monomachine), rather than drums.

3 Likes

Splitting the word differently:

Synt + akt
This seems to mean “Synthesizer act”.
Akt can also mean document.
Aktor means actor.
This is all from the online dictionary bab.la

I’m thinking like a pro level performance instrument, more like a Nord perhaps.

Help native speakers !!

MD variant in a Digitakt format would be great.

7 Likes

You know this is cool and all. But I hope Elektron puts more juice into the sequencer. They are being upped at their own game by tge likes of Polyend and TE.

I want to see more crossmodulation between tracks, creating cascading bursts of drums with a hit etc.

While the thought of a digi sized drum machine is cool, I’m not sure how amped I would be for just another digi. The sequencer is honestly pretty boring… I honestly think it’s would be pretty stale if they didn’t add more performance options… as an example Trackers performance mode is killing it.

21 Likes

Not really Syntakt related.

But could Cenks decision for leaving be the closing of the Berlin office and not the roadmap for their products (like I thought it was)

3 Likes