Digitone is now shipping

Just received the shipping notification for mine. I hope it‘ll be delivered before the weekend.

7 Likes

Thomann still says 15th Feb…it was 12th when i ordered…

Sorry to interupt…

Just wanted to say : Shipped !

I’m out…

:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Shipped!

4 Likes

shipped hell yes !!!

4 Likes

Elektron shipping already.
Wow. Awesome

3 Likes

What is your order number? ^^

No not me unfortunately
Just commenting on others saying shipped already :grinning:

SHIIIIIIIPPPPPPPEEEEEEED !!!
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::pig::cat::snake::pig_nose::hamster::evergreen_tree::blossom::tulip::maple_leaf::shamrock::four_leaf_clover::star2::stars::rainbow::parasol_on_ground::sparkler::ribbon::gift::dolls::sparkles::balloon::balloon:

4 Likes

's. h. i. p. p. e. d :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yep I got my shipping email just now also.

2 Likes

Come on Elektron, ship the Digitone now! I wish your shipping reflexes were near as fast as my shopping reflex! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re the next :wink:

Let them time to prepare the demo one that was used by everyone at namm, just for you !! you will get free scratches, finger prints. nose hair …etc etc…but hey it’s the namm one, touched by famous people, not saying Simon and cenk ;-))…kidding…:rofl:

1 Like

Sheeeeeped beeeeeeeeeh

2 Likes

Mine was marked shipped too! I don’t have hope of getting mine by the weekend though since I’m in California, but at least it’s on it’s way!

I couldn’t use Paypal credit for Euro payments so I’ve now pre-ordered from two places in the UK to hedge my bets :wink: one shows expected delivery 12th Feb, the other 13th March…whichever arrives first wins!

You will have it before me … :frowning:
Because now I’m not even close to get this digitone regarding the electricity bill that i just received … And the graphic evolution of my consumption in 5 years looks like a Snare Roll :confused: I have 300 euros of annual readjustment… I know it’s life but DAMN ! See you Digitone …

1 Like

:persevere: Outch !
Hard times…

3 Likes

Wondering who between Sweetwater or Kraft would get me my Digitone sooner. As is, looks like late February is the earliest shipping will begin.:tired_face: