Digitone is now shipping

We also expect to receive a batch mid February in Canada @ Moog Audio.
Can’t wait to try this beauty !!!

1 Like

they told you that? they usually have no idea about dates at least that what they tell me.

the purchase department was back from Namm, so I spoke with them and they definitely told me that we have a big batch ordered that will ship in February.
Crossed fingers there won’t have any delay…

1 Like

I read the first 3 words of that sentence and thought you where talking about my wife!

2 Likes

My DTo was also shipped today. UPS tracking says: Thursday :metal::star_struck::metal:

3 Likes

Got my shipping notification overnight too! Should be here by Thursday! (Really? alright! Current status is “export scan: Sweden”. I’ll be really impressed if it is here by Thursday and beats the new Pocket Operator to my lap).

This will be the synth to pull me out of my songwriting funk and make me good and a genius again right? :tongue:

5 Likes

Mine says Thu as well.

1 Like

mine says monday

:sob:

Now it says “date unknown, waiting release”.

I’m just happy that it’s coming. It’s now in a race against the PO. No matter what, I bet the Digitone will get to me first as it’s coming via UPS and PO is coming by FedEx and FedEx is unable to ever find my office.

Digitone!

Holy crap! Mine says Thursday as well!!! Birthday is on the 4th, looks like I know what I’ll be doing for my birthday :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m so jealous of all you guys who were able to get yours ordered in the first batch. Still cursing my bank for screwing me on the first ones. Guessing mid-late February for Seeetwater orders. Happy fm surfing!

Decided to order from Kraft music, since they’ve been good to me in the past. Also, they were at NAMM and had a video on the Digitone, so I assume they are into it and will have a lot in stock (fingers crossed).

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 02/02/2018 , By End of Day

UPS never betrayed me ! :smiley:

1 Like

Hope all your buttons are in the correct spots…

3 Likes

So lucky! I both am driven by desire to see videos/while consumed by envy to the point where I don’t want to see them.

So, whatever you want to do will be fine :smiley:

1 Like

reserved space

23 Likes

hahahaha!

1 Like

Wouldn’t use masking tape on those cables, I did that once and after a while the tape left sticky residue all over my cables. was a pita to clean

4 Likes

I usually have one of the children hold the cables but they were at school or something.

13 Likes

Anyone from Oz order one yet?
Locally or importing?
Any time frame given from any local Oz stores of when they will be available and shipping?

2 Likes