Digitone (DN+DT) only music

2 of mine

6 Likes

My live on dt+dn, in one of the clubs in Kazan https://youtu.be/Ur92iEKD6Cg

2 Likes

I’m back at the Digitone and brought some industrial filth! :stuck_out_tongue:
(Direct audio from the Digitone, no post processing.)

11 Likes

A Christmasy remix of the song Walrus Cove from Diddy Kong Racing on N64.
DN for all but one melody and DT for the rest! First go with Song mode which is pretty neat i think.

Cheers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

… just had this cool kick on my digitone … (quiet audio)

3 Likes

… and now it sounds like a broken sampler :stuck_out_tongue: … (much louder audio)

6 Likes

Digitone goes Stahlwerk #evil #industrial

5 Likes

Cant say I like industrial music, but I do enjoy your synthesis :slight_smile: trés interessant!

1 Like

Realized I haven’t used my Digitone much this year so I put this one together. The Digitakt is playing 707 samples.

3 Likes

Digitone Industrial Mammoths :elephant: dancing into the new year … they also have electric guitars and oil barrels, I think …

18 Likes

Wow.

1 Like

:blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Thought I put mine little album here as well Because I got a lot listen to stuff here.

1 Like

Made this little track for Jamuary and I decided I’d use the Digitone only because it doesn’t get enough praise sometimes.

7 Likes

I found a file in my computer of an old jam and I decided to publish it:

4 Likes

Messin around with the DN, forgot how fun it was, especially with the song mode and the midi loopback :

8 Likes

Very nice glitchy textures :heart_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

lovely stuff

1 Like

Hey thanks @Billy1992 and @pidgeo

I keep messin around :

Man, Song mode = Beast mode on this little box ! It’s such a joy to have the feeling to compose something, not just jamming, on the DN. If only pattern offset was a thing, like on the OT…

8 Likes