Digitone (DN+DT) only music

Cool stuff :sunglasses:
How do you use song mode ? You’re chaining micro patterns (2 step or 4 step patterns) ?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s basically it, it’s also fun to play with the mutes and the tempo.

1 Like

Yes, I use an Axoloti as master clock for my two DNs. It allows me to do tempo per step and LFOs on tempo :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve had a Digitone for about 2 or 3 years now and I absolutely love it but rarely actually use it. Tonight I was intending to do some Octatrack stuff but my CF card is b0rked so I decided to break out the DN instead for a little session. Recorded straight into overbridge in one go, video churned about in Premiere.

7 Likes
11 Likes

Nice textures !
It’s only Digitone ?

Ello,
A new 100% Digitone jam. A groovy dub trip. Enjoy :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Here my last jam. I think this is maybe the first song that I spent more time enjoying it as a listener than while producing it. Am I becoming better producer? being more productive? or it’s just that I didn’t care so much about it being perfect and accept it with the flaws easily? Maybe a little bit of everything :slight_smile: (at least that is what I hope)

4 Likes

I played a Digitone-only set yesterday on a sick sound system. Here are two new songs performed for the first time. 160bpm. Super stoked about playing on suck a kickass sound system!

17 Likes

you really manage to squeeze a lot out of one machine, I bet you make a mean cup of orange juice

2 Likes

Very good :+1:t2:

1 Like

Another Digitone only track, this time sequenced by the Oxi One. Most of the sounds are from @Floppydisk_Pirates and @substan packs, except for the bass which is a custom patch I made.

9 Likes

Very cool jam my friend!

1 Like

Thanks mate! I’ll be 90 and still be using your Digitone sounds, if I get that far! :grin:

1 Like

Good music, vibes and fun and you’ll make it to 90 but if not you can still use them in your next reincarnation :innocent:

1 Like

Just was searching for a specific Digitone sketch, and stumbled upon this lol … (just three tracks)

7 Likes

that sound on track 3 during the first part is gorgeous / dreamy as hell

love that hairy bass drum sound in the next part as well

1 Like

This was a great listen.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! The Digitone is definitely my desert island synth. :slight_smile:

3 Likes