Digitone (DN+DT) only music

Not mine, 8-bit style

3 Likes

Nicely done, love the sounds!

Thanks for the support.

What is that first sound that opens the track, is it a stock sound or did you create it yourself?

Another track using the Digitone only, processed by the new Chase Bliss Gen Loss mk2.

Again, using the brilliant Wurlitzer patch from @Floppydisk_Pirates , the drone, pad and arp are from @substan 's “Digitales” and the final wobbly synth is from @OscillatorSink .

12 Likes

Here are a couple of Digitone only techno grooves I posted in one of the other topics a while back (hope I’m not breaking any rules posting them again here):

6 Likes

It’s one I designed but probably had a factory preset as a starting point.

1 Like

Thanks for asking @johnl. I haven’t put any tracks up on my Bandcamp yet and I’ll be using it only for finished tracks once I do. And unfortunately I’m very bad at finishing tracks :laughing:
I also have a couple of ambient projects (insta: slohermusic) where tracks need to be completed so too much work also makes it hard. But in all my projects I’m using the Digitone so that’s great.
I’ll get there… eventually…

Yeah, SOUND!!! :sunglasses:

Man your tracks always shine, nice vibes, nostalgic feeling and always puts me in a good mood! Thank you so much for mentioning my Wurli patch, I was able to observe a lot of download numbers today :laughing:

1 Like

Ahahah are you serious? Does that make me an influencer? :hushed: I better step up my selfie game fast! :rofl:

Thank you for your kind words, I’m glad you like what I’m doing with your creations! :raised_hands:

1 Like

This is very nice, looking forward to the next drop on your Bandcamp :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much! I’ve completely ignored bandcamp lately, but I should really try to compile some of these songs and put it there…

1 Like

Create with DGTK and DGTN mixed in ableton live

Available on Culture of Violence

Soundcloud

Bandcamp

2 Likes

Filthy Digitone dub. Single pattern, no overdubs, just a little compression at the end of the chain.

9 Likes

Fantastic Nils! That Dub Stab is sublime - love the panning. Is it on 2 tracks?
Fine noisy percussion too. Never would have guessed this is the Digitone.

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, two panned tracks with mostly the same settings.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/OMnDlCo7OXQ Some Digitone synthesis ! Brasssssssssss presets all glooms’d up with some thick unison and fx.

2 Likes

recorded from digitone in one take. also my friend did glsl-visuals for this track you can check it here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRcIIq-p17x/

10 Likes

Great synth/ bad audio quality video

2 Likes