Digitakt 1.10: bug discussion

I just got invited to the OSX beta but I’m scared to update since verything is running fine on 1.08… gasp

1 Like

I’m running 1.10 everything fab on mine

1 Like

Do you have any link to apply for this beta? I’m very interested!!

Estoy en Buenos Aires tambien jajajaja

desafortunadamente ya está cerrada la aplicación :frowning:
hay que tener un poco de paciencia

1 Like

20180826_143622

Not the lines in the photo .the actual screen just shows the.sample and nothing else.doesnt affect function whatsoever

Anybody hear if a fix for this is coming?

hey there
i noticed since I updated to 1.10 (for testing overbridge)
my panning isn’t working
somebody experience this too?

Do you mean that panning doesn’t get recorded to your DAW? Because that’s because the individual tracks are recorded in mono and pan and amp level don’t get recorded.

Or you don’t hear panning at the master out? It works on my units.

About the DT missing the first step when receiving transport
Probably someone allreay said it here, but i found that pressing stop several times before starting your DAW or whatever works :wink:

1 Like

hey thanx,
no panning on my headphones out
when I pan I see visual feedback on the master vu meters in overbridge
but I can’t hear it…hmmm

I’ve found it sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t.

1 Like

try diff headphones just to make sure? sorry dumb advice

1 Like

no thanx really… that is what I thought too :))
thanx

My micro timing seems to have stopped working on 1.10 [assuming I’m not spacing out on something]. Menu looks and acts the same, just no effect. Anyone else have this happen? Tips? … ruling out user error before going further.

With the Make Noise 0coast, i record a sequence in chromatic mode, after when this sequence is read, the notes are 2 octaves transposed
another bug;
the chromatic keyboard notes are without transposition:
C6# D5# F5# G5# A6#
C6 D6 E5 F5 G5 A6 B6
octaves up are ok

Is it an issue with o-coast ?
It probably has limits on the note range

Used dt for more midi today
Definately got some weird encoder sensitivity going on with 1.10. With midi note 2,3,4 .

Genuinely depressing to see new problems like this .( and just for full transparency I do deal with bouts of depression so this may seem a little dramatic ).

Not sure if this fits as a bug, or its just me…

The setting in delay for stereo width, just seems to pan the delay source to the left, or to the right. it doesnt actually “widen” at all?