Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

P23-A4-ND2-OT

7 Likes

The four horsemen of the apocalypse.

Seriously do as @Microtribe suggested and drag these things out to the proper 5-min-plus length that we all want with some gradual introduction of other sounds. I’ve half a mind to rip your current snippets to create an album of shorts for my own listening pleasure!

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m gonna do it after my vacation :slight_smile: But thanks again for your support!

2 Likes

Been a really long time since I tried to make a beat on the OT. Actually I have never really made beats on the OT. So here’s an attempt at a lofi (natch!) OT beat.

8 Likes

One of these days I’ll use the Analog Heat as something other than Andy Stott machine. Today was not that day.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Nice.

Does the Tr-6s has the same pattern per instrument-track structure like the MC-101, where you can change pattern per instrument-track individually? Like Ableton-clips ish? Had a short stint with the MC101 a year ago, and I remember that very positively (and thought to recognize here in your recording).

1 Like

No clips. But it does have more pattern memory

128 patterns and each has 8 variations. Plenty to work with, but a different scheme than clips.

It’s a scheme I wish Digitakt and Digitone had, as it is a good way to get the power of “Kits” without the headache some feel about managing kits or parts (OT). Anyway, I don’t want to derail the thread, so if you want to continue this discussion, just reply in the TR-6S thread.

1 Like

Thanks, and again sounding good, look forward to more of the TR6s soundbites, there’s always something appealing to these kinds of small boxes.

1 Like

70s Synth, 90s reverb.

6 Likes

Playing around with the A4 and Heat. I loaded up an old kit and made a 16 step bass and kick pattern, then played the lead synth live while tweaking stuff.

9 Likes

Serious stuff. Very nice!

1 Like

Juipter XP, tenet soundtrack by accident

2 Likes

Matriarch + Blackbox drums hitting the SiX compressors hard

4 Likes

that second one… took me back to hazy campfires with friends in the 90s…

instant nostalgia gland throbber :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

DFAM, Lyra, Acidbox and Quadraverb.

6 Likes

Inspired by the weirdness here I have been playing with the feedback osc in the A4 MKI. This is a couple passes with tons of internal modulation and locks doing things to the filters and the AM. Drums from the RYTM via the Landscape Stereofield in keeping with the feedback theme and a touch of Valhalla Room.

2 Likes

metal yet organic.

1 Like