Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

P23-OT

3 Likes

Two-pattern Digitone chain:

4 Likes

I think your stuff is good enough to where you don’t need to worry about the arrangement so much. You should just decide it’s finished and be like, this is it, this is the song. Just put it out there and someone will buy it (I know I will). Anyway, sounds great.

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and support!

This recording is harmonically pretty rich, even though it sounds annoying :slight_smile: P23 can do a very broad range of sounds.

I finally bought an A4 MKI to use it as a modulation source and fx processor for the Pulsar-23. This is the first jam with this setup.

5 Likes

third pattern with TR-6S, got it this evening.
Starting to see the potential, especially for this kind of stripped down style that leans heavily on FX.

4 Likes

Gorgeous…

1 Like

Love that

1 Like

so it’s quite easy to overuse the reverb of A4 :slight_smile:
P23 and A4 together

6 Likes

Machinedrum? (Please let it be MD.)

Anyway, do tell us! :grinning:

3 Likes

chilled one for the hottest day

1 Like

Swing…and a miss :slight_smile:

1 Like

You tease! MNM or Digitone? Put us out of our misery :pray:

3 Likes

Hydrasynth

1 Like

@craig
@Tchu

….sorry gents.

2 Likes

Don’t be like Elektron, don’t wait till Wednesday.

4 Likes

P23-A4-ND2-OT

7 Likes

The four horsemen of the apocalypse.

Seriously do as @Microtribe suggested and drag these things out to the proper 5-min-plus length that we all want with some gradual introduction of other sounds. I’ve half a mind to rip your current snippets to create an album of shorts for my own listening pleasure!

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m gonna do it after my vacation :slight_smile: But thanks again for your support!

2 Likes

Been a really long time since I tried to make a beat on the OT. Actually I have never really made beats on the OT. So here’s an attempt at a lofi (natch!) OT beat.

8 Likes

One of these days I’ll use the Analog Heat as something other than Andy Stott machine. Today was not that day.

2 Likes