Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

P23-OT

3 Likes

Two-pattern Digitone chain:

4 Likes

I think your stuff is good enough to where you donā€™t need to worry about the arrangement so much. You should just decide itā€™s finished and be like, this is it, this is the song. Just put it out there and someone will buy it (I know I will). Anyway, sounds great.

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and support!

ā€“
This recording is harmonically pretty rich, even though it sounds annoying :slight_smile: P23 can do a very broad range of sounds.

ā€“

I finally bought an A4 MKI to use it as a modulation source and fx processor for the Pulsar-23. This is the first jam with this setup.

5 Likes

third pattern with TR-6S, got it this evening.
Starting to see the potential, especially for this kind of stripped down style that leans heavily on FX.

4 Likes

Gorgeousā€¦

1 Like

Love that

1 Like

so itā€™s quite easy to overuse the reverb of A4 :slight_smile:
P23 and A4 together

6 Likes

Machinedrum? (Please let it be MD.)

Anyway, do tell us! :grinning:

3 Likes

chilled one for the hottest day

1 Like

Swingā€¦and a miss :slight_smile:

1 Like

You tease! MNM or Digitone? Put us out of our misery :pray:

3 Likes

Hydrasynth

1 Like

@craig
@Tchu

ā€¦.sorry gents.

2 Likes

Donā€™t be like Elektron, donā€™t wait till Wednesday.

4 Likes

P23-A4-ND2-OT

7 Likes

The four horsemen of the apocalypse.

Seriously do as @Microtribe suggested and drag these things out to the proper 5-min-plus length that we all want with some gradual introduction of other sounds. Iā€™ve half a mind to rip your current snippets to create an album of shorts for my own listening pleasure!

4 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m gonna do it after my vacation :slight_smile: But thanks again for your support!

2 Likes

Been a really long time since I tried to make a beat on the OT. Actually I have never really made beats on the OT. So hereā€™s an attempt at a lofi (natch!) OT beat.

8 Likes

One of these days Iā€™ll use the Analog Heat as something other than Andy Stott machine. Today was not that day.

2 Likes