Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

I had an hour to kill so…

10 Likes

Duuuubby chooords. :drooling_face: Analog 4 + Live

5 Likes

I’ve been loving the Machinedrums weirdness lately. It can get so hectic and modular"ish" sounding.

3 Likes

Been tired lately so really enjoying calm piano sounds from KeyScape and some light filter/reverb in Bitwig. This reminds me a bit of Celeste.

4 Likes

Little bit of what my next record might sound like.

Or not.

I’m pretty fickle.

3 Likes

“Fin25 è mobile” does not scan, especially if you use “venticinque”, but substituting “Adam” works.

1 Like

This. Single biggest influence on me growing up. I won a few of his competitions / giveaways, and he invited me for a chat at a Low show. Admitted I was normally the only one entering the contests :laughing:

Also this. Still got all the tapes… Used to record the show and listen on Walkman on my paper round, stopping in the middle for a spliff

2 Likes

Fooey

1 Like

MS20 Quadraverb. Nuffin else.

7 Likes

First throw.

DT : Drums > CXM 1978
Sirin : Bassline
A4 : Chords + Melody > Microcosm
Additional Colour : Heat (Clean Boost)

6 Likes

What a Jam! Groovy

1 Like

Thanks @selfup. When my butt is swinging, normally it’s a good sign that a Groove is on. That was the case last night.

1 Like

A little bit of acid jam, sandwiched between Digitakt & iPad……tasty & nutritious snack :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Reface CP and Timbre Wolf making some kind of 70s folksy flute sound.

9 Likes

Also sounds like an intro to a BoC album :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Let’s see how long I can get away with an 8 step loop with close to fuck all modulation on it.

5 Likes

My interpretation of the ASTL 39 patch, MS20

4 Likes

Solenoid banging on an old tin cup (actually an equestrian trophy) powered by the Koma Field Kit and modulated (speed and intensity) by its LFO. Every percussive sound is from the solenoid/cup affected by the delay buffer on the Koma Field Kit FX. The cup is mic’ed with a small contact microphone and sent to the Field Kit FX from the Field Kit AUX in the mixer. The delay time is being modulated by the CV sequencer from the Field Kit FX and the really noisy parts are the result of turning the delay feedback all the way up. The sort of melodic parts are the result of sequencing the delay time with cv. Polyend Tracker is monitoring it all in case I want to sample and it’s also adding reverb and a little bit of extra delay. I don’t expect most people to sit through 10 minutes of noise but if you have the patience, there are some nice little moments in here. If you’re into noise, this one’s for you. I feel pretty good about it. It’s noisy and experimental for sure.

Here’s the audio if you don’t care for YouTube:

3 Likes

I have been very inspired and creative with my Prophet 6 since I got it. i just released a cover of Leonard Cohen’s “The Partisan”… a dystopian synth heavy one, inspired by Blade Runner and Ryuichi Sakamoto. All of the sounds you hear, except for the tiny bit of guitar, is Prophet 6. It’s the synth I go to first when I write.

4 Likes

Nice experiment!

1 Like