Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

serge-ot-sp404

11 Likes

Sloppy modular thing. :smiley: I put a basic drum track with it from the Syntakt for some context. Everything including FM ratios is tweaked on the fly, so there are a bunch of spots where it sounds like I’m doing that. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

My Jam #8 is out. I am using my SidStation as a Low fi synth to create a lead-ish sound .
And I am using the Syntakt to control the Moog Mother32, I have patched the Assignable out to the cutoff, and send Midi Velocity from Syntakt through that channel.

The Syntakt is a really versatile box!

2 Likes

That is a very cool sound!!! I love those FM clanks that sound like they’re in another room! Gotta try something like that :wink:

1 Like

Nice one. I can’t say That I heard the same voice that you did, however, I have certainly heard some voices from my BIM-Specular Tempest chain that will make you sleep with all limbs under the blanket.

My Bi-Weekly Extravaganza track

Yeah I have had some chilling experiences when I’ve had to turn gear off, the sounds / vibe was feeling really evil.

1 Like

Something like that…

ST, DT and miniKORG > Boum

Sketched out a little something with the Djembes recording I did with an iPhone at my friend’s «Cabane à sucre» house party on Saturday.

9 Likes

Good morning! Nice starting a week like that. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Lol, I’m going to sleep. :rofl:

Oh yeah, I’m glad it’s starting well for you @B_LD! :heart::pray:

1 Like

Thank you! It probably was a sample from Serge which is processed by the resonator in SP404. Recorded it into the OT, then sent it back to the Serge via cue outs to process it in quite a subtle way. Then again recorded back into the SP with some other sounds from Serge…etc etc. I like what SP404 does to sound. For now I use it a bit like a reel-to-reel but it doesn’t need any maintenance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rytm and Octatrack. Using mostly the analog machines on the Rytm

10 Likes

Busy forest-floor scampering micromusic. Has anyone seen that film “Phase IV”? What if ants started having meetings?

RYTM + OT
This combination is so much fun! Two samplers!

12 Likes

Yay!! :green_heart:
That’s an all-time sci-fi classic. Hardly known to many unfortunately afaik.

1 Like

Cool! Great use of space.

1 Like

My latest output. Mostly OT, DT & SN

8 Likes

rytm

11 Likes

Polyend Tracker

Octatrack

7 Likes

Some dub versions of Israeli hits rock from the 70s/80s, and pop songs.

extended version pls

1 Like