Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 2)

Celebrating one year with my Rytm by connecting it to my Octatrack for the first time!

7 Likes

brutal

1 Like

Managed to get a bit of patching time in on the test modular again tonight. I’ve been hard setting the scaling and high frequency compensation on all my VCOs, so they’re all basically trimless now. With the onboard stable voltage references, and a new setup I’ve been using, they do not need to be calibrated at all anymore. So, I was testing some tracking, and ended up patching a bunch of phase modulation, indexed FM, indexed sync, and such into it. After a little messing about, I hit record, and this time had the audio routed properly in the Bluebox. The reverb and delay are from the ZOIA, and then there’s just a touch of compression, EQ, and limiting on the final render to keep things under control. The dynamics change a lot over this clip, so it seemed necessary. It’s another long one, so feel free to jump around. :smiley:

12 Likes

Brain goo. Holy mackerel batman. This is brutal juice!

My mind hurts.

1 Like

Pulsar quickie. 40s would be enough…

7 Likes

Sounds lovely! OB6?

sp404

12 Likes

Glitchscaper and DFAM …

7 Likes

And part two, the end.

1 Like

Eurorack and Digitakt

12 Likes

DN + OT techno. With some mistakes :+1:

7 Likes

Still loving the DT and my guitar…

2 Likes

Thanks @MarcD Prophet Rev2

1 Like

serge-ot-sp404

11 Likes

Sloppy modular thing. :smiley: I put a basic drum track with it from the Syntakt for some context. Everything including FM ratios is tweaked on the fly, so there are a bunch of spots where it sounds like I’m doing that. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

My Jam #8 is out. I am using my SidStation as a Low fi synth to create a lead-ish sound .
And I am using the Syntakt to control the Moog Mother32, I have patched the Assignable out to the cutoff, and send Midi Velocity from Syntakt through that channel.

The Syntakt is a really versatile box!

2 Likes

That is a very cool sound!!! I love those FM clanks that sound like they’re in another room! Gotta try something like that :wink:

1 Like

Nice one. I can’t say That I heard the same voice that you did, however, I have certainly heard some voices from my BIM-Specular Tempest chain that will make you sleep with all limbs under the blanket.

My Bi-Weekly Extravaganza track

Yeah I have had some chilling experiences when I’ve had to turn gear off, the sounds / vibe was feeling really evil.

1 Like