Behringer Crave

Micro Freak is so last week, Crave is the new jam :joy:

8 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: Crave off-topic

Yup, now we got Analog Hardware in a metal case for the price of a softsynth.

9 Likes

We’re getting to the point where people will ask. “Is software worth the premium over analog synths?”

25 Likes

It’s the same reason I can have “Chicago” or “New York” pizza in any city across the US that have nothing to with either. Many companies say “Moog filter”. I agree with you to large extent though, but I hate all marketing usually. Every company pushes it or lies to the extent they can get away with. They should have said Moog and Curtis “style” at minimum.

Hahaha

1 Like

I miss the days when synths were identified by a number and letter.

So much more classy… and less ‘craven’

1 Like

So much gear nowadays. It’s a minefield.

1 Like

agreed

1 Like

This sort of pricing is going to put serious pressure on established companies to actually innovate … or fade away

2 Likes

It’s already happening to Elektron…

Except backwards

3 Likes

Along with some of my current and soon to be purchased gear, it’s starting to look like I’ll have a good bit of behringer mixed in there with them. Never thought I’d say.

1 Like

FFS, another synth I’ll probably buy.

2 Likes

I like the sound.

1 Like

Instant buy for me, looks and sounds great

Yeah I read that wrong. I read it would push innovative companies to make less innovative shit for cheap or fade away…

Yip…2 cool things from namm now…
This is cool and looks slick compared to the neutron crazy asthetics…im impressed…

1 Like

They’re really setting themselves up for a crazy successful and cool modular run.

Before I thought they were just going to be utilitarian, bare bones modules for poor people, but this thing makes me believe that getting some Behringer modules might be an ideal rather than a compromise.

2 Likes

They really need to work on their PR/marketing though … I mean a product announcement should be a bit more than dropping a video on YouTube/Facebook, it would have been nice to have some detailed specs and availability etc.

1 Like