Crave off-topic

Remember when VSTis were the cheap way to make music ? Seems like ages ago.

2 Likes

Does anybody remember M:S? :joy:

3 Likes

No, but what does Marks and Spencer have to do with it though? :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m such a dumbass you meant Mid:Side processing, right?

2 Likes

Not to mention Roland likes to drop support for their hardware (drivers and needlessly complicated supporting software) in many cases only a year or so after they were released. Where are all of the plug-outs they were talking about? Why not open the platform for 3rd party plug-outs? No new virtual modules for the Aira modules. Only exception I can think of is the TR-8.

Hypothesis: Because all plugouts were already in the synths and we only bought 100$ activation codes disguised as upgrades.

For all this, though, the killer thing at NAMM for me was still Bitwig 3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

why was this flagged ?

4 Likes

C’mon guys don’t get mad about little Lektron joke. So stiff aren’t ya. …

3 Likes

Only the SH-101 came with the System-1. The System-8 did have the Juno 106 and Jupiter 8 (it looks like they included the JX-3P later on). There were also a Promars, SH-2 and System-100 plug-outs which was never bundled with either. I’ve also seen used System-1’s don’t include the SH-101 since it gets linked to the user’s Roland account or something pushing used buyers to repurchase it.

I only use Reaper for recording and I don’t use plugins for the most part beyond mastering. I really liked this plug-out idea but they seemed to needlessly limit the whole thing. Even the System-1 only can store a single plug out at a time. Weak…

I’m going to apply for a job with Behringer for one of the many new openings they have for part collectors. Not sure if I should go for pawn shop reclaimer, door to door studio grabber, or full on delivery truck hijacker… :rofl:

3 Likes

Roland grab an acordian

Cut of gib equal god

Are you Dave?

Come on now B is giving g us party supplies so what if he’s the clone zone he really cares about this stuff. Takes A big man to flat out Admit you will sing to abba but maybe my English humor is wasted.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

7 Likes

They think we are stupid “drummer from another mother” total crap they need a one way ticket to europe Bob would be kicking off imho

Thing is Bob ain’t about do you really think he would make the same bike again?