Behringer Crave

New synth alert

24 Likes

WHAAAA 149 is so cheap

4 Likes

This sounds and looks incredible. What’s the catch here… $199? It must have some styrofoam parts or something lol

I’m way way more interested in this than the clones

8 Likes

Insane price. Not sure I’m in the market for this but jeezus…

Where are Behringer and Arturia finding these dudes for their vids?

11 Likes

It looks nice.

good stuff. Better than buying software plugins

2 Likes

Questionable demo for sure. That was some ugly live tweaking

2 Likes

That’s my favorite sound I’ve heard from Behringer yet!

I’m probably going to buy this at some point

2 Likes

I’m thinking their clones must be a two bird one stone kinda deal. They make money figuring out how to replicate sounds and then they use the things they’ve learned to put into their original equipment

8 Likes

Wondering if we’ll see Behringer step deeper in to the sampling/digital/sequencing side of things any time soon… If they start adding some of the more modern features to these kinds of boxes, and their bigger synths and eventually to their Euro modules, god help the rest of the industry…they’d probably knock out their take on an Analog Four at like £500…

6 Likes

yea this one makes me nervous for the future of other companies. if its a sign of things to come. :confused:

2 Likes

Before 2022 we will meet The Bone, 16 voice monster.

4 Likes

Other companies have plenty of chances to appeal to potential customers, yet don’t. Behringer is the only one listening to what people actually want.

16 Likes

Ha Ha! Brilliant!

Go. Go. Go.

150 quid? wow!

1 Like

True. Not in all cases but a few spring to mind.

Roland for example, charging much more for digital clones of their ancient gear.

3 Likes

wooow very very interesting … prophet 5 vco and a moog filter in a semi-modular format for 200$ … just wow

3 Likes

This is interesting.

The price is pretty shocking–cheaper than some big vsts, and not far off the volcas

Real Estate wise it’s something that most people can fit in.

I’m a monkeys uncle if this does t sell by the bucket load

1 Like

Unreal! I suspect a lot of people will be mounting 2-3 of these in a case together at that price.

EDIT: I was thinking of something else on the PCB layout.

1 Like

Yep. Can get two of these and an sq1 for cheaper than the new TE 400. Which was already pretty cheap…