Anyma Omega Keyboard and Desktop from Aodyo

More information will be available in just a few hours …

2 Likes

Here we go !!!

Anyma Omega

8 Likes

Wowser. That’s quite something. May go for the desktop, not sure though.

Have we any idea what the Anyma Phi “special edition” is (one of the rewards). If it’s just a Phi in funky colours I’m not bothered, but if it features more algorithms, more patch memory, I might go for it.

Very very tempted.

The Anyma Phi “special edition” is a color variation of the standard Anyma Phi. No extra feature but the similar dress code as the Anyma Omega :wink:

2 Likes

Looks quite innovative :+1:

I was not expecting a desktop version. Very interested, again.

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Instantly backed for the desktop version. I love my Phi, and I think this will do what I might have wanted from the Regen but with a workflow I feel more confident about and at a quarter the cost. I think it’ll end up replacing my Argon8M and my Typhon as well, simplifying things all around. I’ve been looking for a modern knobby multi-timbral poly for a while…

2 Likes

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aodyo-anyma-phi/anyma-omega-polyphonic-physical-modelling-synthesizer

PHYSICAL MODELLING

Anyma Omega blends the classic ingredients of electronic music with physical modelling technology, allowing it to simulate acoustic sound sources, such as strings or reeds, as well as resonating structures, like wood, glass, or metal.

POLYPHONY

16-notes polyphony with all the richness of Anyma’s synthesis engine.

MULTITIMBRALITY

4 sound parts splitted, layered or even chained.

EXPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE

Proven Fatar® velocity sensitive semi-weighted synth action keybed with aftertouch for musical and expressive playing.

Numerous controls to enrich the performance and unique sensitive wooden surfaces (ribbon and touchpad) to feed resonators and enhance expression.

EASY EDITION

Easy access to 14 macro parameters controlling the main characteristics of patches.

Tweak every parameter of every module with the large display and controls, unleashing the power of a semi-modular synth at your fingertips.

Direct access to the various modules thanks to the interactive synthesis path diagram.

ALEAGEN

Create aleatory consistent patches, by pushing a single button, based on smart random algorithms.

POLYMORPH

Beyond polyphony, the exclusive PolyMorph feature can provide extra width, density and depth to the sound: fine-blend panspread, unison, expression and morphing for every single note.

TUNING AND MICROTUNING

With Anyma Omega you can use any scale or tuning to make your sound travel all around the world and the eras.

Explore our multiple microtuning presets. You can also load Scala (.scl) or Anamark (.tun) files in Anyma Omega by converting them to MIDI Tuning standard (MTS) format. In addition to importing and exporting tunings, there are several options that can be used to define and edit tunings directly on the instrument: reference tone adjustment, 12-tone octave scale, tuning table for each note and n-EDO scales.

CONNECTIVITY

With a lot of input and output ports, Anyma Omega easily connects to all the machines, synths and controllers. It is compatible with any standard MIDI controller, including our own electronic wind instrument: Sylphyo.

Plug external audio and use Anyma Omega as a powerful modular FX processor.

FREE EDITOR / LIBRARIAN

Free multi-platform editor/librarian inherited from and compatible with Anyma Phi’s sound bank. Organize, archive and share your Anyma patches and performances.

4 Likes

Come on stretch goals.

Stretch Goals :

• €100,000 — MPE
  • €120,000 — New Models & Modules
  • €140,000 — Advanced Sequencer
  • €160,000 — Polyphonic aftertouch keybed
  • €180,000 — CV/Gate additional 1/0
  • €200,000 — TBD, could include breath controller input, advanced ribbon controller, digital audio I/O, VST/AU editor versions

Do the ribbon and touchpad have the same functions or will I miss something if I go with the Desktop version?

Yeah, you were on top of it. I just didn’t believe you :wink: Won’t happen again!

1 Like

So, if I pay for the Keybed version and they reach this goal, it will be delivered with a PA Keybed?

1 Like

lol

I thought the touchpad was also for rythmic stuff? Like the piezo mic on the Phi — for tapping out stuff. Not sure if the desktop has the same thing.

2 Likes

Wondering the same thing. There seems to be a mic on the pad, similar to the case on the Phi. They say the pad is 3-D. The ribbon seemed to be quite positional in one of the videos.

1 Like

Yes it seems.

Not sure if the MPE goal at 100K becomes a MPE controller ay 160K.

1 Like

Baked ! (desktop version)
I don’t have the phi but I was always exited by physical modeling and 4 parts multitimbral, lots of knobs, VA, FM, 5 FX, ribbon, I/O was too tempting to pass.

I’m on the way to get my Linnstrument (for ios and hydrasynth) and MPE would be the cherry on the cake.

2 Likes