Analog Rytm OS 1.60: bug reports

Again and again. This is not good, not good at all …

Anyone else has the same situation ? :frowning:

You could try the calibration routine. You need to leave it on for a couple of hours so it gets to working temperature before doing it, though. What did Elektron say about it?

Not sure it has something to do with the calibration because when I turn it off and on again, it works normally (if it starts well).

They said that’s not a know issue and they’ll be back to me as I’ll probably have to return it.

Glad I got it new form Thomann but I’m pretty disapointed, the A4 bug then this… :confused:

I think it says in the manual to only re-calibrate if instructed by support…
It happens to mine also occasionally may once every 20-30 starts,
it happened today, I switched it on and black screen…
i dont press the pads though and just switch it off and on and it normally starts ok…
it doesnt seem to bother me because it always starts after power off, and its got 3 year warranty…
but I do think if it concerns you @Carmelo_Ponente, you have the right to question it and contact support… but i personally wouldn’t return mine for this, but i have seen people on this forum return it because of it…

2 Likes

Yesterday I backed up my AR2, loaded a new empty project, and then updated my machine (while crossing my fingers and lighting candles). It updated perfectly and everything seems to be working great. Whew!

3 Likes

mk 1: velocity mod functions as expected, numbers accurate but visual reference snaps to max.

1 Like

New firmware!

https://www.elektron.se/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Analog-Rytm_MKII_OS1.60A_readme.html

1 Like