Your Setups (Part 1)

Is that bigger desk the On Stage? If so would you mind sharing how you installed the racks underneath and where they came from?

Dream setup right there. Oh how my kei-car heart hurts.

1 Like

That mobile studio is perhaps quite possible soon:

2 Likes

I’d totally rock this version:

14 Likes

NiCE POSTERS!

1 Like

Just finished my new mobile setup, fitting all in a studio case and powered by a single power cable.

Details of the build here: Just finished my portable studio case - #35 by sinedied

68 Likes

It is the onstage modular desk. It is the main desk plus two corners on each side along with a total of 3 rack stands.

Under the monitor stand I use this, which “kinda” fits(the lip sticks out):
Auray Under Desk / Wall Mount Rack (4 RU) DWR-4U B&H Photo Video (bhphotovideo.com)

1 Like

I’m with @Wolf-Rami

17 Likes

That’s my family in the back. :heart::heart::heart:

55 Likes

Funky monitors.

3 Likes

That’s a really interesting venue. Stone walls makes me think it’s in Europe vs. the USA, but your power strip looks like North America style NEMA 5-15 receptacles. Either way, looks like fun.

1 Like

It’s a house in North Carolina.

1 Like

@cold_fashioned It’s a bar in my town, in North Carolina. That wall was built in 1848 according to the plaque on the outside. Believe it or not, we don’t build everything out of cardboard in America lol

6 Likes

I have to ask, is there a fourth person holding your smallest child aloft?

Oh, I’m in Southern California, so I know it’s not all cardboard, haha. Due to the ever looming threat of seismic activity, stone isn’t a common material over here. Lots of old wooden buildings though. In other words, termites holding hands.

1 Like

@Maisin my beats have been known to make small children levitate

San Diego born and raised bro! Lfgsd!

4 Likes

I think we’re gonna need to know a bit more about that puppy…

Your family looks adorable. Congrats :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

True story: had to put our old girl Montana down a month ago :cry:. My wife had been wanting a puppy for months but I was against it. Meanwhile, I had been wanting to get an OT for months…. So we made a deal. Compromise is the secret to healthy relationships. And puppies too

12 Likes

As someone who has had both an Octatrack and a puppy, believe me when I say I get it :slight_smile:

And sorry for your loss, I know that pain too. Lost my best bud a few years ago and I still feel the pain of it every day. Hope the new pup helps ease the loss.

Back on topic— some day I’ll post a pic of my desk but it’s usually a mess and flurry of whatever is occupying my attention that week. It changes like the weather. :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Alpha Base is the the house! (Won’t be using any House kits however…)

Impressive so far. Thanks @RhythmDroid for making it happen :+1:

23 Likes