Your setups [ 10k Archive]

I have 2 jerker desks. I’m really not going to Google “double jerker”.

5 Likes

I spelled it how its pronounced so ‘yurker’ so we were OK on my work laptop :smirk:

So the MS-1 is your only keyboard? How is it as a midi controller? I was looking at that or a Bass Station II as a small controller with a synth built in :slight_smile:

No I also have a keystep which I forgot to picture. It’s a little gem

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for your view on the dac1 and sorry for the late reply.

I think you are right, maybe it does add something that just sounds pleasing. I could sit and listen to music for hours when I had mine, it lived on the output of my audio interface and ‘did it’s thing’.
I’ve not owned an audio interface that sounded as good, maybe I’ll grab another when one pops up on eBay at a good price.

Cheers

My self isolation bedroom & kitchen set up!
Waking up, playing some beats and then eating бублики drinking чай с липой :smile:

!

34 Likes

bonus points for creative integration of an ironing board into your setup

16 Likes

the original keyboard stand ©

5 Likes

Good for adding warmth to your sound

13 Likes

Yeah, it’s time for ironing my mixes :laughing:

5 Likes

Dollar Store Analog Heat

3 Likes

By the way, It true analog!
Made in Soviet Union from sputnik parts. Making your mixes fly to space!

Now planning for selling it for a lot of rubles.
@Elektron you better watch out!

:rofl:

3 Likes

I bet Soma are already working on it

4 Likes

That Apogee Duet interface is working with what OS?

I remember losing sleep over installing and reinstalling … and buying some dongles to get it running with my 2015 MBP, I gave up and is collecting dust since. To0 bad for such an excellent interface. I read it works for some with the newer MBP’s with USB-C ports.

Yeah they can do that :smile:

It’s MB 2010 with FW port and El Capitan onboard. Works with no problem.

2 Likes

Yea the problem was leaving El Capitan might go back on this MBP at some point

Holy crap that looks amazing!
I’ve found out recently that I’ve had a Nanoloop 2 cart lying around for years, booted it up just now and I don’t even know where to start. Any tips? There doesn’t really seem to be a wealth of tutorial on YT and the manual doesn’t really explain much…
Also, I’m very interesting in how your setup is routed and how it works, basically :slight_smile:

Works with Mojave for me (2018 MBP, pair of dongles to go from FW > TB > USB-C).

1 Like

Yes, I read that in another post. For me it does not work in Mojave (MBP 13",- 2015) not with dongles into mini FW … bought a few different versions to double check and spend a lot of time trying and fiddling around. Such a shame, I guess I will leave it for now and wait till I upgrade and/or downgrade this one back to El Capitan.