Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Yes, I read that in another post. For me it does not work in Mojave (MBP 13",- 2015) not with dongles into mini FW … bought a few different versions to double check and spend a lot of time trying and fiddling around. Such a shame, I guess I will leave it for now and wait till I upgrade and/or downgrade this one back to El Capitan.

Shame. You installed the Apogee software? It didn’t see it for me until I did that.

Yes, and a few tricks in mac OS that I found around forums, uninstalled all other audio interfaces … a nightmare if it does not work out, so I gave up. Duet is in quarantine since then :wink:

Just got a mail from Apple the new MBP 13"is out here :thinking:

yeah I love the sound of Apogee stuff (plus the look and feel/general design) but got burned with the Duet and One interfaces too many times. crashing during a live set was the final straw. I moved on to RME because it sounds just as good and the drivers are way more stable.

1 Like

Yea I hear you, I guess a Babyface would be a better investment than a Mac upgrade. :smiley:

Some updates. New to me AR and modular.

36 Likes

It’s been 4 months since I’ve been home. Two months in MX with just the OT, then when I got back…up in the mountains of Northern California for almost two months with just my OT and MnM. Having everything plugged in together with a wide screen monitor+ my AH working as a soundcard/processor is just a dream. Lucky I have so much material to record and piece together from all that time away. So good to be home.

25 Likes

Why so much irony in your posts?

2 Likes

That looks warm and cosy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I give up, can’t stand the heat anymore :sweat_smile:

1 Like

35 Likes

Anytime I see an AS-1 on someone’s desk it puts a huge smile on my face.

3 Likes

Me as well.

2 Likes

Neat!

1 Like

You and I have been hardcore AS-1 advocates on here for a long time now.

1 Like

I join the club :+1:
sounds huge and is even very easy to operate

2 Likes

It sounds soooooooo good!

2 Likes

got it this morning and played with it the whole day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just got mine a little buddy

7 Likes

is it a bassline generator?