Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Should have known. I mean, we are not on gearslutz here… :smiley:

2 Likes

Let him be proud of his room treatment! =)

4 Likes

yeah since it’s one of maybe three in a 8k long thread that actually has room treatment, I’d say it’s perfect.

8 Likes

I’d love to see a thread for “Your setups and how the hell you wired it all together”.

5 Likes

Audio Dungeon is coming together. Unfortunately it’s still too cold to get much done.

14 Likes

There are a couple of cable management/patchbay threads…not really anything active though:

What is the footpedal used for in your setup? Have you done the chip mod? Cool space :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!!! This is great!

It is, but there’s not much of it

absorption > blinky lights

1 Like

There is more coming. Building it just takes time that I don’t have. Sides need special panels that need to be built around some things. The back wall has to wait till April as I’m getting some new furniture. Then the ceiling will be treated last.

Building the panels is easy, but if I have the choice between making panels or making music… I nod my head to the beat…

1 Like

how do you like the complex sequencer and the alphabase?
I’ve been looking at both those suckers thinking it would be a killer “synthwave” pair

Hang in there, friend. You’re not alone. There’s lots of us making cold electronic music.

Stay warm. But most importantly, stay frosty. :cold_face:

5 Likes

You need more gear to heat up the room! Find an old big mixer. They will heat up the place nicely! hehe.

Just saw an manual for a 90’s Otari mixer. It specified the heat radiation in BTU’s. hehe. First time ive seen that on any musical equipment.

3 Likes

Love how it’s still possible to use everything completely in the dark.
Some people don’t like all the lights but I reckon looks really damn good

29 Likes

I just have the standard hardware, but I’m editing with iFCB, which has been abandoned I guess? I hope I can keep this computer running forever so i can keep using the program!

1 Like

YIKES. Youre making me cold just looking at the picture.

2 Likes

I’m all about the lights! :+1:t6:

1 Like

It seems I can’t leave my stuff in one place for more than a couple of months before I get the itch to unplug it all and move it around. :man_facepalming:

42 Likes

whats that thing on the right with “off” in the display? the one above the microfreak…